Play 37 (Wobble pt.2)

Comment up a storm for this one💯🖤

Zeena's Pov

"No because you always doing some dirty ass shit, you trifling ass bitch!" I run up on the table to reach this trick who threw a bottle at me

"No because you always doing some dirty ass shit, you trifling ass bitch!" I run up on the table to reach this trick who threw a bottle at me. I don't give a fuck if she's pregnant.

Everyone started to cover her as I felt myself being pulled down from the table and my arms were locked behind me. "Look at you behaving like a misbehaved child who needs men to discipline her!" She shouts to me only angering me more.

"Melo let my ass so I can handle her ass!" I stomp my feet wanting to kill her with my own bare hands. "Oh just like you did our sweet brother?" She asks and in that split moment, I grabbed the nearest chair to me and threw it in her direction making people gasp.

~30 minutes earlier ~

Mikey's Pov

I marched my way over to Sicily's direction and stood in her face in front of all her little friends

I marched my way over to Sicily's direction and stood in her face in front of all her little friends. "Okay what ever lie you planned on splurging out into the world for yo lil greed infested fame, take that shit with you and get the fuck out." I said almost touching her nose with mine and she steps back touching my chest.

"Michael, I knew you missed me but calm down bubba." She giggles playing with my jacket and I pushed her hand away almost seeing myself about to choke her ass.

I know what she tryna do and it's not working. I promise to God, it's not working. "Stay the fuck away from me and mines." I tell her as calmly as possible before looking down at her belly. "And we both know that demon ain't mines." I sneer almost cursing at the baby itself before turning around and walking back to the crowd.

I left her and her lil posse there before maneuvering through to crowd to find Zeena. She was cheering on as Cece was battling some rap nigga. I sighed wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close, resting my chin on her shoulder.

She looks around her then at me surprised before she stops cheering. "What's wrong?" She asks me and I close my eyes shaking my head. "I just want this." I admit to her but mainly myself, kissing on her soft skin.