Stage 40 (Princess)

Christian's Pov

"Ight where you wanna eat?" I ask Deja driving down the road but instead she just shrugs

"Ight where you wanna eat?" I ask Deja driving down the road but instead she just shrugs. "You even hungry?" I ask her and she just continues to look out the window.

"Bruh I know what this about." I smack my teeth. "You mad cause I ain't give you no dick this morning?" I state and she just stays quiet, her face all up in that window. I roll my eyes but decided to just let it go.

"Ight then." I mumble shrugging my shoulders and continued to look out into the street. She was silent for a while before smacking her teeth. "So your little friend called earlier." She preps making my eyebrows furrow.

"Apparently your new bitch been moving funny?" She frowns leaning closer to my side looking at me expectingly. I clenched my jaws looking for something to say, I mean I ain't finna tell this bitch the truth. That I'm tryna set her up.

"Do you not trust me?" She asks offended and I clench my jaws again rubbing my face. "I don't know honestly. A lot of girls in the past did me wrong and It's just...ion know man it's hard talking about it." I sigh dramatically looking out my window as we stop at a light.

"Well baby, you can talk to me about this stuff." She touches my arm and I shake my head. "I trust you, you just have to trust me." She rubs my arms sweetly looking at me with hope in her eyes. I look over at her blushed out face looking up at me.

"You won't leave a nigga?" I ask her and she quickly shakes her head. "Hell no, you make me feel so good. I care too much." She admits quietly and I take time licking my lips thinking. "Well lean back then. I'll show you how much I care when we get back to the crib." I tell her.

She smirks and I internally sigh in relief when she smiles looking out the window. I don't know if this girl is stupid or in love. Either way, I never been more grateful.

Zeena's Pov

"You okay in there?" I ask Kez who was in my restroom, taking a bath that I ran for her

"You okay in there?" I ask Kez who was in my restroom, taking a bath that I ran for her. "Yeah, I'm okay!" She shouts back and I sigh looking back on my phone. "You see anything yet Bae?" I ask Mikey watching him drive through my phone.