Stage 18 (Shower for two pt l)

NOT EDITED!!

Zeena's Pov

"And then when I came back, my card was gone girl

"And then when I came back, my card was gone girl." I explain to Cece as I tighten the back of her dress. "He took yo card?" She gasps referring to my terrible date I had with some bum ass nigga yesterday.

"Yes girl, gone." I shake my head just feeling annoyed thinking about it. "Damn, I'm sorry girl. I thought he was cute and y'all would like each other." She pouts looking at herself in her mirror.

See, after Cece found out that Christian was still talking to Breah, she insisted that I have my fair share as well. So she set me up with this one guy that plays basketball at her school who's supposed to be a star or something and let's just say that the nigga was stealing pennies off the floor. Pennies!

"Well, what can you do?" I shrug pining her back up and smoothing out her sleeves. "So what's going on with you and Christian?" She asks me tilting her head to the side in the mirror.

I sigh before answering. "I mean, I like him and he like me but he just still stuck on Breah's yellow ass." I explain half of the truth. I know I can't talk being that I got what ever it is that I had with Mikey. But still if we agreed to be exclusive , why you still going out in public with her?

"Damn, y'all ever talked about it?" She asks me and I look down messing with her dress. "No.." I answer quietly and she smacks her teeth. "But to my credit, I shouldn't have to." I defend and she nods her head understandably. "This is true, niggas just aint shit." She says walking to her dorm restroom to do her makeup.

"Tuh! That part." I agree with her sitting in her computer chair opening up my laptop going into my logic desktop. "I think I laid down a hook about this mess." I chuckle to myself listening to the pre-recorded loop.

"Niggas ain't shit, come up in yo crib, All up in yo fridge, can't pay rent." I sing along with my drunken vocals as Cece laughs from the restroom. "Zee you are so stupid." She says as I shake my head picking up my buzzing phone.

I turned the music down some as Melo called my phone. "Yello Melo." I greet him after answering the FaceTime call. "You not dressed yet?" He asks in an annoyed voice and I frown at him.

"Melo chill, I'm the planner of the baby shower and it doesn't start until 5. It's not even 1 yet and the place is already set up. Calm down." I tell him before he starts to get an attitude.

He looks at the camera for a while before smacking his teeth. "Ight whatever, I need yo help with something. Sarah is going all out with her dress and I don't want her to one up me so look." He puts his phone down on the ground in front of his garage and backs up.

"Is the fit fitting?" He asks rubbing his hands together and I laugh looking at his mink coat and matching hat. He had his sunglasses in his hands waiting on my answer.

 He had his sunglasses in his hands waiting on my answer