Play 20 (Cool it)

Deja's Pov

Deja's pov

Deja's pov

How?

After all of this and all the shit I give her, how can she still hold me as if I was her own?

How can she look me in my face and wish me a good life with the man that was once hers; all with a smile on her face?

How come she didn't laugh and make me feel bad about my problems? We were once enemies.

How?

I lean my head on the car window as Mikey drives down the highway silently. Dev and JD rap along to the music that was playing on the radio, as we head back to my dorm.

It was foggy as the sky was pitch black. The party ended around 9 at night and we all decided to head home. Finding no relevance of me being there.

"What's on yo mind?" Mikey asks me speaking for the first time since I stormed out. "Stuff." I shook my head resting on the window. "What stuff?" He eggs on and I shrug my shoulders.

"Ight bruh, I ain't no mind reader so you gone have to start telling me shit. There's no way my ex gets more outta you than I do." He says making my head snap in his direction.

"Mikey what the hell do you mean?" I ask him but cut him off when he was about to answer. "I give you my last at times. My last words, last tears, even my last breathes. So don't talk to me about me giving you nothing." I correct him as he looks straight at the road.

"You still in yo feelings." He shakes his head as he pulls into my parking lot. "My feelings? Mikey, You took me to a baby shower knowing we lost a baby! I had to talk to somebody about that!" I tell him, pissed at his attitude.

"Exactly! You're supposed to talk to me about those things, not cry and braid each other's hair with my ex girl in the bathroom! Do you know how hard this is on me too?" He raises his voice as Dev and JD observe quietly.

"Well you sure have a funny way of showing it." I scoff unsnapping my seat belt as he unlocks the car rolling his eyes. "Whatever Deja. I wasn't even tryna fight tonight." He shakes his head opening his door and getting out.

I get out, ignoring him and walking in straight to the 4th floor. Away from his clown ass.

Zeena's Pov