Play 34 (Clots of love)

Zeena's Pov

"These fuckin cramps bro

"These fuckin cramps bro." I mutter to myself as Sammy blends my eye shadow on the side of the set. "This is why birth control is always the default boo boo." He comments as I grip onto the handles of my chair to get through the menstrual pain.

"Guess it slipped my mind." I comment feeling the pain start to spread along side my back as well. "Are you a heavy flower?" Pookie asks coming up behind me, fluffing out my platinum white curls in my wig.

"Nah." I shake my head at least being grateful for that. "Good cause I am not tryna get no stains in that white work of art you got on." He looks at me through the mirror. I try to laugh but it was unspoken that it probably wasn't a wise thing to do at the time.

I picked up my phone and went to my only pinned contact.

My king🫀🖤

My tummy hurts🥺

Okay...?

I can't feel my legs or back.

And nigga? What dis gotta do wit me?

🖕🏽you ain't pass the vibe check l. Block yourself.🤢

I'm just playin😂you know I'm comin to save the day.

No, you a bad bf🙎🏽‍♀️

Dats cause I ain't no bf. I'm ya whole ass husband💯 now sit tight, imma be there in 10 wit some Chipotle and heat warmers.

And booty rubs?😔

Oh those is essential🤞🏽💟

Wait, what if ppl see you?

Then let em. Idgaf, I just wanna see yo fine ahh😩

Ight imma send the addy

He liked the message

"Where the hell are we anyways." I look at the warehouse that we were in as I got out of the chair and walked towards the door of my trailer. "We a couple exits from the studio, right?" Sammy asks Pookie who just shrugs and follows me to the mirror.

I sigh and just sent Mikey my location to make things less complicated. It was almost 6 in the morning and I got here at 4. So I ain't have patience for figuring out unnecessary directions. "Now look at my perfection." Pookie pats my shoulder and points to the mirror.

I looked at my reflection and seen that I pretty much looked like a black Marilyn Monroe. I played with my light pin curls and rubbed my blood stained lips together. The red popping against my ebony skin.