Stage 22 (Coward)

NOT EDITED!!

Zeena's Pov

"1 2 and 3 and 4

"1 2 and 3 and 4. Yeah, Zeena you got it as always. Christian baby, just make sure your hands stay up on that part so you don't fall over." Aliyah our choreographer critiques as we all stand in front of the large mirror.

I laugh looking back at him as he looks at himself tiredly. "Shut up." He smacks his teeth and I shake my head swaying side to side. "Alright Lemme see that intro again guys, 5 6 7 8." She counts us in and I take a breath getting into my formation.

The music plays through the dance studio as the female dancers crawl around me. I roll my head around before lifting my leg up in a straight stretch before rotating it around.

Trust me

It's so much better when you trust me

So fucking good boy it's disgusting.

My first verse comes on as me and the other girls line up  symmetrically on the floor. We gyrate on the floor along with the creak sounds before rolling on our backs.

"Yasss!!! Just the intro alone gave me everything I was praying to see." Aliyah cheers as we stand up. "That's enough for the today girls you killed it. Now you come here hot stuff. Lemme help you out." She points to Christian as he looked at her in a sly way.

I laugh as they walk out the studio to prolly the other one next door. "Bye Jelani!" I hear a couple of the dancers hug me before they left. "Bye y'all!" I wave at them stretching my quads.

"If this is what practice looks like, I can't wait to see what the actual video will look like." I hear in the back of the room and I look up to see Saige leaning against the exit with her tote bag.

I laugh lightly dusting off my leggings. "I knew I had a stalker." I point to her stretching my arms behind my head. She blushes walking in further into the studio. "Okay you caught me. I just wanted to get a sneak peek of what the globe would be paying millions to see." She puts her hands up.

"Chile this ain't nothing. You could do this shit." I say popping my joints making her shake her head rapidly. "Oh no no. I have not one musical bone in my body." She says and I smack my teeth walking over to her.

"Come on, I'm sure you got that Miley Cyrus thing on lock." I cheer on pulling her by her arms and she shakes her head. "No, I swear I have two left feet." I roll my eyes playfully.

I push her in front of me then stood next to her. "Shut up and just follow my lead." I say and she groans looking up at the sky. "This is gonna be a shitfest." She says with her red cheeks.

"You helped me earlier this week. Lemme help you child." I chuckle nudging her before starting. "Just cross cross like this." I hop crossing my feet and then swaying my body.