Stage 7 (Remember it)

(NOT EDITED!)

Zeena's Pov

"The fact that so many people walked passed me and didn't say shit kind of offends me

"The fact that so many people walked passed me and didn't say shit kind of offends me." Cece says putting up her LED lights in her dorm room.

I laugh twirling in her computer chair tossing my phone up in the air. "I would look at it as a good thing. At least people ain't surrounding yo car everytime you walk out the house." I comments trying to make her feel better.

"If that's supposed to be a complaint of yours then you can just shut up." Cece says looking back at me and I laugh shaking my head.

"Nah I'm playing." I said looking down at my crocs. "So what you gone do about this whole Christian situation?" She asks instantly making me roll my eyes.

"Girl what situation? I wish his lawyer would stop blowing up my tears phone talking about some money I owe him." I get an attitude just thinking about it. "Well you did trash his house." She shrugs getting off the bed.

"Barely. I didn't even do the damage that I wish I could have done because I was still hung over." I say honestly and she laughs unboxing her restroom box.

"This is so crazy." She shakes her head taking out her soaps and stuff. "What's crazy?"
I ask her as she walks to her personal restroom and walks back in the bed area.

"Just hearing you speak and watching you live life. Just three months ago you were so green and so innocent. Now you have this carefree attitude that I would have never thought you would gain." She explains putting her box on the floor.

"Well I also didn't think that I would get heart broken 3 months ago, so." I say tilting my head to the side as she unzips her suitcase. "I get that and it's not a bad thing, it's just crazy how it's your norm now." She responds.

"So are you exited about the draft next week?" I ask her wanting to change the subject. She takes a breath smiling. "Actually, yes I am. But I'm kind of a little nervous." She admits and I tilt my head to the side.

"Why?" I ask her and she hops on her bed. "Because like...his whole family will be there and then there's just me. His girlfriend that could easily be replaced." She said moving her braids out of her face. "Like imagine when he gets in the league. There's gonna be girls left and right looking to take my spot."

I sigh standing next to her bed folding my arms. "Are you forgetting that your are literally Cynthia Clark, the bitch that toured with Beyoncé, started a group at 11, won a Grammy, is creative manager over her client and is now getting her degree in Medicine? Are you forgetting that?" I ask her and she smiles looking away.

"Because I know Jalen hadn't forgotten. But besides all that, he loves you and I know he ain't gone leave you." I tell her quietly looking down at the ground. She scoffs rubbing her arm and looking over at me. "Yeah I guess so. Thanks sis." She says nudging me arm and I nod my head.