Stage 32 (A reminder)

Zeena's Pov

"Hold on now this weather needs to chill out

"Hold on now this weather needs to chill out." Mikey mutters looking out to window as we fly in the air. I look out the window behind me and I sigh turning back to my arm. "It's just rain Mikey, we're fine. Now hurry up, it's your turn." I rush him looking down at the tic tac toe board drawn on my arm.

"Ight Ight uh..." He takes his time scanning over the board like he was trapped. He already had one horizontal o's but I was praying that he wasn't gonna steal one of my spots. I only had one left at the bottom.

He beatboxes quietly to himself as he used one of my earrings to lightly mark his O in the middle of the board. I sigh in relief, focused on filling up my three slots, which I did, leaving me one more spot.

He smacks his teeth marking his last X crossing it out making me groan. "Bruh, are you really that dumb?" He asks me as I whine defeat-fully. "Shut up." I cry hiding my face on the table in between us.

"How you just gone let me do you like that?" He chuckled taking a picture of my arm on his phone. "Dont post that shit." I demand with my face still on the table. "Too late." He snorts typing real quick on his phone making me groan again.

"But Mikey thats my 6th lost in a row." I whine laugh after he licks his thumb to get all the dry markings off my arm. "And you would think the third time was a charm." He cracks and I glare at him as he wipes off my arm.

"What? Don't hate the playa. Hate the game." He winks making me roll my eyes, laying on my arms. "No cause, you're always tryna son me on something. I'm better than everybody at everything except when it comes to you." I pout kicking my feet under the table.

He chuckled before playing with my other arm that was painted with lyrical art. "Losers complain and winners what..?" He asks looking at me expectingly. I roll my eyes looking out the window. "Winners gain." I finish his line reluctantly.

"Exactly. Instead of hating on people just try to do better. Learn from these moments." He reprimands me letting me know that we were talking about something bigger than just a tic tac toe game.

I sigh choosing to take his words and no offense. "You're right." I mumble watching him as he plays with my rings. "I'm sorry for all the nasty things I said about you and Deja while you were together. I know things changed but that was still your girl even on this trip." I apologize instantly feeling bad.

Almost to mask his laugh he leaned back rubbing his chin as I held onto his free hand. "Doesn't matter, you was still my ol'ady. But regardless, apology accepted." He says sweetly looking at me with his low red eyes as I smile holding his hand against my cheek with a smile.

He returns it as I rub my thumb against his "valid" tattoo on his hand as he does the same with mine. I smile about to say something else but the plane jerked heavily catching us off guard.

"What the fuck?" He asks concerning looking out the window as he seen the plane get darker and the heavy rain hitting against the window hard. "It's obviously just bad weat—" I was cut off by plane shaking rapidly making me almost fall out of my seat.