Play 35 (His-tory)

(A/N: First off thank y'all so much for the love and support, y'all are literally the best🖤 this chap is for y'all.)

Zeena's Pov

"Sit down honey

"Sit down honey. We have to talk."

I looked back at Mikey who had a bored look on his face, as if he wasn't even surprised to see her. I look back at her as she sits with her legs uncrossed on my foyer stairs.

"Talk about what?" I ask her finally walking in the house and Mikey follows behind me, sitting our stuff down. "And how did you get here?" I ask irritated. She sighs and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear like she controlled life herself.

"Well surely that's no way to speak to your mother." She comments with an eyebrow up and I instantly rolled my eyes. "Well surely burning your kid's backs with irons, sleeping with their boyfriends and lying to them about their mental health isn't very motherly yet, here we are." I scoff unzipping Mikey's jacket as he takes it off of me.

"Attempted to. That shit was practically rape." Mikey comments  behind me and we both look at him to shut up which he soon does by walking over to my coat closet and hanging his jacket up.

I turn back around to face my mom who looked like she swallowed a lemon. She actually looked kind of pitiful. "And you still never answered either of my questions." I say folding my arms leaning against my front door.

She takes a sip of her wine looking at me above her glass. I look back at her as she brings it down calmly sipping her serum. "It's the press." She starts off in a confident tone. "They're surrounding your dad and I's estate asking us about Wesley and it's becoming unsafe." She finishes curtly and my face squints at her words.

"Since when were cameras too much for you? I always thought you could never get enough of them." I snort and she sighs moving her nails against her glass. "Well not when it becomes a safety hazard." She explains lamely and I look over at Mikey with low eyes as he does the same before shaking his head and walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay well if that's the case then where is dad and why isn't he with you?" I ask walking to my living room bringing up the fact that it's just her in my foyer.

She follows me before sitting on my love seat as I sit on the arm across from her. "That doesn't really matter right now, I need your help." She sighs taking her heels off and crossing her legs.

"Tell me or I can gladly help you by showing you the door." I say over the noise that Mikey was making in the kitchen with the microwave. She sighs heavily challenging me before looking at the ground. "He kicked me out." She says quickly before lifting her glass back to her lips.

My mouth twisted and a loud cackle escaped from the kitchen but was cut off by coughing. "Damn, them peppers is hot." He coughs out but just ends up laughing quietly again. She cuts her eyes in Mikey's direction and I clear my throat to get us back on track.