Stage 29 (Stomach dunes)

Cece's Pov

"Just get here as soon as possible

"Just get here as soon as possible." I grit my teeth in the phone before hanging up and walking towards the director. "I'm sorry for the waste of time guys. Looks like both of my clients are busy." I apologize to the camera crew as they set up in the studio as an attempt photo shoot for Zee and Chris.

"It's okay, it's your $200." Berry the main director says walking out of the studio with his boys. I roll my eyes closing the door behind them and looking at me phone for any texts from the two.

Christian keeps telling me how he'll make it next time but never shows up. And Zeena's ass just went MIA. I know she be in her little moods but it's crunch time, and time is money.

I sigh heavily before slumping into one of the producer chairs and looked up at the ceiling. "They gone mess with my money, and Imma crack if they keep on." I mumble under my breath running a hand through my wavy lace front.

I heard the door open followed with camera's coming from the door before it closes. "Damn, this must be what Drake feel like." I hear Melo's annoying ass as he walks in the studio with this bright ass Orange  hoodie and orange vapor maxes with a beanie to match. I saw his big ass horse teeth before anything else though.

"Melo, what are you doing here?" I ask out of energy as he sits in the opposite chair from me. Him stretching his long legs out in front of him. "Chill out, I can't just check on my sis?" He asks taking some red bull out of the mini fridge from underneath the board.

"No. Cause you never do, you trolling." I say responding to an email from the label real quick about promotion. He smacks his teeth. "Ight fine, Rahrah wanted me to check on you cause she said word on campus is, you like a ghost." He explains eating on some fruit snacks making me frown in confusion.

"You not there nigga." He clarifies and I look at him like I understand. "True." I admit.
"So you be skipping?" He asks me with a childish smirk on his face and I roll my eyes, swatting him off.

"Shit, you know how this life is. Well you don't but you know what it's like to be young and in the business. It's demanding as fuck." I explain rubbing the back of my neck looking up at the the sky.

"Yep. That's why I say fuck school." He says twirling in his computer chair. I smile pointing at him remembering his age. "That's right, you never went to college?" I ask him out of curiosity.

"What's that?" He asks blankly sucking the gummies out of his teeth. I scoff looking back down at my emails. "What ever negro." I shake my head as I seen a text from Jalen come through my phone.

                      My F💚rever

Just got in the crib.

Ight make sure the air was on?

Yuh. Just how you like it

U always know what I like😝