Stage 10( face it)

Zeena's Pov

I rolled my eyes pushing past him walking in the closet

I rolled my eyes pushing past him walking in the closet. "Shut up nigga." I said and the group instigates as Mikey closed the door behind him and instantly I heard it lock.

"Really?" I ask him turning around to face him in the dark. "Chill out, that was them mafuckers out there." He responds and I groan leaning against the wall with my arms folded.

It was pretty dark in the closet which I took advantage of cause I couldn't see his face. There was about three feet in between us and I planned on spending all 7 of our minutes apart like this. In silence.

"I know you petty enough to say nothing the whole time so Imma just say my peace and get this shit out the way." He says turning on his phone flashlight and proof it up on a shelf next to him.

I don't say anything but just huffed wanting to get this over with. The light shines on the side of his face illuminating his light colored eyes. "I feel nothing but pity for you." He says completely throwing me off.

I snap my head up at his direction. "I can tell this is lowkey a cry for help for you cause You completely lost yaself. And that's okay but don't forget where yo lil ass came from." He speaks again and I laugh gobsmacked at his little analysis.

"And where exactly would that be again?" I ask tilting my head at him and he sneers. "Last time I checked you had nothing to do with that process." I explain to him.

"You right because anytime something went wrong it wasn't like you always called on bubba for help. Bubba to the rescue." He says in a high pitched mocking voice and I sigh looking at my Apple Watch.

"Mikey wrap this up, don't you got a baby to rock to sleep or something? Or did you fuck that up too?" I sneer shifting my weight and I seen his jaws clench staring right at my face. What nigga?

"You." He points to me as he makes his way closer to me. "Dont ever speak on my baby again." He says his eyes getting colder and more intense.

"Your baby? What happened to 'oh whenever I come visit you we'll build a nursery, figure out what they gone call you, you'll be like a second mom to them.' What happened to all that shit?" I ask getting frustrated at him and he squints his face at me.

"What happened to you? Things change." He answers flicking my black short hair above my shoulder making me flinch. "And I see somethings don't." I said pulling his blue coat. "Raggedy ass jacket."

"Don't forget that this jacket taught you what love was in the first place." He says moving my hand away and I roll my eyes. "Mikey dont be so full of yaself." I shake my head shooing him off.

He looks me up and down not hiding any in betweens. "Tell that to yaself ms. Lil Zee or whoever the fuck yo confused ass goes by now." He says making my eyes widen and my blood boil a bit.

"It's Z Jelani and you better respect that shit too!" I raise my voice feeling threatened and instantly the space between us was filled and his body was inches apart from mine. "Who the fuck are you talking to?" He asks in a low voice with his face near mine and I quickly turn mine the other way.