Play 38 (Raindrops and roses)

Mikey's Pov

"Baby it's okay

"Baby it's okay. Just keep on breathing. In and out. In and out." Melo shouts as we all run with the nurses as they push Sarah into the emergency room.

"Lamelo stop fucking talking to me like I'm slow! I'm in labor not deaf!" Sarah shouts holding onto her belly as they bust her into her room. Everyone started to bicker as they transfer her body from the gurney to the bed.

Sarah screams as they hold her legs up with everything in between being exposed."Everybody needs to evacuate!" A nurse orders standing behind Melo as she shoves through Dev and Jalen.

"I'm the father, I deserve to know how this thing gone—" Melo stops in mid sentence as his eyes widen, making eye contact with Sarah's dilated hole. Not even a second in between, when his eyes roll back and he starts to fall backwards. I quickly hold him up as my eyes widened looking at how wide that bih was growing.

"Woah woah. Come back." Jalen pushes him back up as Dev slaps his face a couple times to wake him up.

"EVERYBODY EXCEPT FOR THE NIGGA RESPONSIBLE FOR MY PAIN, GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Sarah yells loudly making everyone freeze before quickly walking out the room. "You got this girl." Diamond calls out pointing to Sarah.

Before we all left the room, the nurse gave a half conscious Melo some scrubs and a mask. The door closes and it was just all of us in waiting in long hallway of the emergency area in our deranged costumes. Nobody was out here but us and a few nurses.

We all look at each other awkwardly before pacing slowly in the hall. "Um..I gotta get up early in the morning so go ahead and update me." Bronny daps Jalen and them before making his way over to me. "Ight Imma catch you." I dap him up before he hugs Zee, Cece and Diamond.

"Yeah girl, Imma just text you." Indiah says as Bronny gives her his jacket before they walk away from the emergency area of the hospital. "Yeah this isn't really my scene like that so...tell Sarah I'm pulling for her." Diamond says as she hugs Zeena but doesn't forget to mean mug Cece before strutting out. Her feathers flapping against her exposed ass.

Dev's eyes follow her cheeks as she walks out with drool escaping his lips. "Man nigga just go." I shove his shoulder in that direction, smacking my teeth. He collects himself. "But uh yeah, Lemme know what the baby look like and shit." He says dapping me sloppy, practically licking Diamond's trial.

It was just the four of us in the hall and neither of us wanted to address the elephant in the room. I didnt even have to look to see Zeena glaring a hole into the side of Cece's head cause we all felt it. Cece doesn't look over at her, expect steps towards Jalen.

"Baby—" she whispers but he just shakes his head pacing the other way. "Not right now." He says putting his ninja hood over his head. Cece sighs heavily turning on her heels and storming out the doors. "....this fuck shit!" I hear her mumble to herself.