Stage 41(mother dearest)

NOT EDITED!! But still gone be good..

Zeena's Pov

"Yeahhh nigga, you know who's house this is!" Mikey shouts after he dunks on one of his baby cousins near the stair case

"Yeahhh nigga, you know who's house this is!" Mikey shouts after he dunks on one of his baby cousins near the stair case. "Michael, you gone stop harassing my babies." His mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Ain't nobody harassing nobody." Mikey mumbles before snatching the ball outta young dude's hands and bucked at him making him flinch mad hard. I shake my head leaning on the kitchen island setting up the food.

"Chile, ion know how you deal with that 24/7."  Charisse says passively as I heard her turn the stove off. "I don't know how YOU did it for the past 16/17 years, I'm just tryna survive." I tell her as she brings a pot over the island.

"Baby you got him for the rest of yo life so how you feeling?" She asks making us both giggle. "Do me a favor, open that pan." She requests and I do so as I watch Kez in the living room dancing to Michael Jackson while everyone was watching and filming her.

I roll my eyes with a smile but quickly hid it when I seen Charisse look my way. "She's a precious girl." She comments pouring some of the shrimp fettuccine in the pan I opened for her. "That she is"
I confirm.

"I could only imagine what it's like raising a little girl with so much energy and...spunk." She chooses her words carefully and I sigh already knowing where this conversation was going. "Mikey does wonderful with her." I state scooting over some so she could get to the next pan.

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious. Where the hell did this baby come from?" She asks curiously and I laugh looking at her hand on her hip. "Um...that's actually a long story." I say honestly looking down at the counter, refusing to look at her gorgeous green ones.

"You right baby, and I don't have the time right now. The food is getting cold. But we will definitely talk after. FOOD'S READY!" She shouts to everyone before massaging my shoulder briefly. I was both nervous but comforted by this conversation and the one soon to come.

Everyone formed a line to fix their plate but since I was already here, I decided just fix me, Mikey and baby's girls plate. I grabbed a third plate and made sure that his fettuccini and greens were on opposite sides of the plate. As well as his chicken and macaroni.

One of Mikey'a aunts stood over my shoulder as I was making his plate. "Oh make sure that you  separate it good because—"

"Mikey doesn't like his food touching." We both said at the same time throwing her off as I walked over to the table where he was already sitting. "Yeah I know." I laugh to myself, sitting the plate down in front of him before kissing the side of his head.

"Here's baby girl's plate." I heard Skye say placing the plate across from Mikey before leaving. "Zeena, what you want, I got you." She shouts from the kitchen and I look at Mikey smitten. He just smirks happily looking down on his phone.