Chapter 34 - One Hell Of A Wingman

New York, 2015

Once you get back to your place, the pair of you sit enjoying a few drinks. "Ok, so it wasn't most well planned first date ever," he laughs as you wind him up. "But the company was definitely the best."

"Cheers to that," you laugh, taking another sip. "What would have been the usual Sam Wilson first date experience then?" He pauses to think about it. "I can imagine you being the romantic music and candles kind of guy," You laugh.

"Don't knock it till you've tried it!" He laughs back, nudging you slightly.

"You'd end up giving me a lecture on my listening habits," you sigh, remembering back when you first started hanging out how he used to try and teach you about his favourite music; he would always get annoyed at you when you didn't pay attention. You didn't realise how much you had missed that. "It's not my fault I can't tell the difference between Marvin Gaye and Steven....what's his face." You chuckle slightly; finally feeling the drinks taking effect.

"Are you kidding me?" He huffs, getting up from the couch. " Girl you need an education on music, otherwise you and me are never going to work!" He laughs before hooking his phone up to your sound system; an upbeat tune blasting out. "Some Earth Wind and Fire!" he starts to dance, gesturing for you to join him.

"Nope! I draw the line at dancing Wilson!" But you don't have a choice, as Sam reaches over and grabs your hands, pulling you up from the couch, once again wrapping his arms around you as he pulls you around the room. You can't take the goofy smile off your face; enjoying yourself far more than you ever had; completely comfortable in this man's presence.

Soon the song changes, something more melodic and slow. Sam's arms lower slightly, to the base of your back, while you feel the shift and wrap yours around his neck, placing you head on his shoulder while you both gently sway to the music. "Thank you Sam," you murmur into his neck. "This is the most fun I've had in, well, ever." You can't help but let a little giggle escape.

"Not bad for a first date huh?" he gently runs his hand up your back, sending goosebumps travelling throughout your entire body. When he leans down and kisses your forehead they explode even further, making butterflies raise in your stomach - you've felt nervous before, but not like this. Raising your head up to look into his eyes, he leans down once again and places a gentle kiss on your lips. "I'm sorry," he sighs, leaning his head back. "I shouldn't have..."

You grab his head in your hands and pull him towards you again, kissing him back, still gently but deeper; you can feel a little hesitation from him, but as you try to pull away this time, his arms tighten around you - travelling up your back, stopping at your neck, before getting to your face; his thumbs caressing your cheeks.

You run your hands down his chest as the kiss intensifies, stopping only at his waist, digging your fingernails into his his hips, earning a slight groan from Sam. One of his hands reach to the back of your head, pulling you even closer to him; bodies completely against one another. You pull away to catch your breath, resting your head against Sam's lost in a haze. "Are you sure about this?" Sam asks.

You can barely talk; revelling in the feeling that's travelling through your body, right down to your core - sure you'd had plenty of hook ups; it had been part of the job, but nothing had felt as good as this, wrapped up in the arms of someone you actually cared about. "Yes," you manage to utter out, opening your eyes to look deep into his. "Aren't you?"

A small smirk escapes his lips, before he runs a thumb down your face, pulling slightly at your lip. "I've thought about nothing else since that day I saw you running away from me." You can't help but smile back.

"Then what are we waiting for Falcon?" You smirk, and suddenly Sam's expression changes; his eyes darken slightly, but not in anger, in pure lust. His arms pull you tighter to him, kissing you again, but with renewed energy. Lips crashing into each other; you grab his waist and pull him tight to you too, the feeling of his body on yours already exciting you completely.

Suddenly his hands are on your ass, grabbing hard and then lifting you, making your wrap your legs around his waist. Leading you towards the couch, he gently sits down with you on top, straddling him. You can feel his arousal, grinding down on it as you break the kiss and start running kisses down his neck, mixed with small nibbles, earning a groan form Sam. He reaches behind you and starts pulling down the zip of your dress, hands all over your skin as he pulls it from the front. He matches your rhythm, kissing and nibbling at your neck making his may down to your collarbone, making you wetter as your body just tingles at each spot he touches.

Changing tactics he lays you on your back, pulling your dress completely from you, leaving you in your underwear; in such utter desperation, you grab his shirt and rip it open, sending buttons flying - you need this; your body literally aching for more. Sam climbs on top of you, still buried in your neck, working his way down with more ferocity, nibbles turning into harder bites which make you want to scream out in pleasure.

Standing up, Sam strips the rest of his clothes off, even his boxers, revealing his throbbing member. You barely have time to register its size and girth before he's back on top of you again, almost tearing at your underwear - when he hovers over you to kiss you once again - desperation from both you met in your tongues as you widen your legs to accommodate him, feeling the length of his hardness pressed against you makes you groan against his lips.

As he moves back down to your ear teasing you, you grab onto his hips, travelling one hand towards his groin. "Sam, I need..." you cry out breathless - and with one move he's inside, making you cry out again.

"Fuck," he whispers in your ear before gently biting down on your lobe, letting both of you get accommodated to the feeling - but you need more. You wrap your legs around him, pulling him even deeper into you; he picks up on the signal and starts to move. Slow at first, each stroke met with a nip of your bottom lip, as you run your hands down his back.

A surge of pleasure flows through you as Sam picks up the pace, eventually thrusting so hard you can feel the couch move with each penetration. But you don't care - your mind is lost to the complete and utter bliss you feel - something you've never felt before. Your hands move to his waist, digging in with your nails at each thrust making him groan against your lips; one so visceral that it moves down your entire body.

Much to your disappointment Sam pulls out suddenly, before flipping you onto your stomach, bringing your ass up into the air, before diving back in again; only this time much, much deeper. His hands roam over your back, and as you throw your head back in pure ecstasy you feel them pull at your bun, making your long hair fall down around your shoulders before he wraps it around his hand, pulling slightly before he leans down and starts nibbling at your neck again. "You're killing me Wilson," you manage to get out in between breaths, feeling his wicked grin on your neck as his pace increases.

Reaching down with his other hand to your clit, he rubs in small circles before increasing the pressure and speed to match with his thrusts; you scream out his name as the pressure builds within you even more. "Fuck. Don't stop Sam. I'm gonna..."

"Me too," he grunts in you ear, before pulling back, putting one hand on your hip to steady himself as his thrusts get even harder. You bite down on a cushion, before screaming out his name as you explode around him; with two more hard thrusts Sam comes after you, calling your name in a husky voice; fingertips digging into your side, before he almost collapses on top of you.

With a gently placed kiss to your back, Sam slowly pulls out before falling beside you on the couch; brushing your hair away from your face as you lie there, embracing the afterglow - breathless, you feel your legs shaking. "On your left," he pants out, making you open your eyes and look up at his sweating, smiling face. As you place a hand on his chest both of you erupt into laughter.

"You're one hell of a wingman Wilson," you laugh out, as he grabs your hand, before you close your eyes again, still fighting for breath.

"Gives a new meaning to I'll always have your back huh?" He laughs again, and you can't help but smile. Feeling your body more exhausted than it has in months you slide over slightly, letting Sam wrap an arm around you as you rest your head on his chest; his heart hammering in his chest. He leans down and places a soft kiss to the top of your head; as you drift off to sleep.

And for the first time in years there are no nightmares, no memories; just sleep. Peaceful sleep.