【93】

"Maggie and Carol were on lookout and some other Saviors found them. They had them all night and into the morning, we just got them back a couple hours ago," Glenn explains.

"And they're both okay?" I make sure.

"They are- don't worry. Maggie's just a little banged up and bruised, but nothing serious. And the baby started moving after Maggie got some food, so they're okay, too," he assures.

There's a round of sighs and mutters of relief as we sit outside the doctor's office.

"And everyone that was inside is okay, too. It got a little scary for awhile, but everyone is okay," he adds, "What about you guys?"

"Jae's crazy," I say, glancing to where Jae stood.

Jae grows a grin, shaking his head as he looks to the ground.

"I could've told you that," Glenn muses.

"We had a plan and everything, he said to wait up while he checked the area. Came back with the piece we need to fix the scan," I inform.

There's a pause and I knew Glenn was laughing. He still held remains of a chuckle when he spoke again.

"You know how to fix it, though?"

"Yeah, we're about to go ahead and do it. There's still a couple hours of sunlight, so we might as well not drag it out any."

"That's good. Daniel could get his scan soon."

"That's the plan. He still hasn't woke up, but Carson said his vitals are still good."

"All right, well, we're heading back to Alexandria now. Maggie's gonna rest up and I'm gonna help get everything in check again. I think a few of us are coming to Hilltop once we get the chance."

"Ask him who all is coming," Taeyang urges.

"Who's tagging along?" I convey.

"Me, Maggie, Beth, Noah, Tyreese, Julie, and Carl mentioned wanting to go but I'm not sure yet. He was going to talk to Rick when we got back and we're still a few hours out."

"We're all fitting in one trailer, I hope you like the floor," I chuckle.

"Sounds great," he scoffs, "You should get to work. Let me know when you get back to Hilltop or I'll let you know when we get back to Alexandria."

"Will do," I agree.

"Jesus, Tara, and Heath should be there soon- they left out a couple hours before us."

"Tara and Heath?" I question.

"They're gonna help the run crew and be our messenger between communities. With those Saviors that took Maggie and Carol, there's a chance more got out. And there was one guy that almost got out and he had Daryl's bike so.. There's still a chance there's more."

"Daryl's bike?" Jae questions.

"How did they have his bike?" I ask.

"I'm not sure on that yet, either. He had mentioned before about those people in the woods that took it, but they weren't around in that compound. Not sure if they took it from the them or if they killed them and took it."

"But, you shouldn't worry about that. You guys have to get your job done, so I'll talk to you guys later."

"Okay, oppa. Talk later," I agree.

"Bye, maknaes," Glenn farewells.

As the radio goes quiet, there's another beat of relief to go around.