【40】

In my dream, things were better.

In my dream, we were in Seoul- preparing for Glenn and Maggie's wedding.

Dad was there. He was the one directing everyone on where to put things for the ceremony.

Angela was there. She made a comment to Beth and I how she designed Maggie's dress.

Everyone was smiling, laughing. There were no walkers, no fear, no worry. Only happiness and love. The world from before while still better.

When I opened my eyes to see Taeyang asleep with his head against the wall, I thought I was still dreaming since he was there, too. In my dream, he was Glenn's best man. In reality, I saw his tear stained cheeks.

When I move my arm to sit up, his eyes snap open. Was he awake the whole time, or was he just that easy to wake up?

"Hana," he breathes in relief, crawling closer to feel my head.

"You're back," I greet.

"We got in last night," he nods, thumb tracing my hairline softly.

"Everything is okay?" 

"The meds were there. We all came back in one piece. As far as I know, everyone has been getting their dosages. Sasha is even up and walking," he explains.

"Glenn?"

"He's still resting. Maggie said he had it pretty hard last night before we got back. She said you did, too. He's right next door, though."

"I wanna see him," I plead, trying to sit up again.

"Okay, okay," he laughs, " At least take it slow. He's not going anywhere. Maggie's put him on complete bed rest."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I reach for my bag and feel my arm ache, looking down to see a bandage where they must have put the injection in.

"Bob said it will be sore for awhile. But, I think you'd rather have a sore arm than whatever the hell that flu was," Taeyang informs, seeing my eyes.

I nod in agreement, noticing how my symptoms were already clearing. My head didn't ache as much and my chest felt hollow compared to the gross feeling of infection built up before.

Taeyang hands me my bag and helps me put it around my shoulder. His arm is light around my waist, giving support as I limp out of my room and to the one we were just piled in last night.

"Hey, it's my maknae," Glenn tiredly smiles.

"You look awful," I inform, leaning heavily on Taeyang as we stand in the door way.

"Yeah, I'm not Lee Dong Wook, am I?" Glenn teases.

My eyes widen, shaking my head lightly to him. But, his smile grows.

"It's good you're up already. Are you hungry? I can run and get you something to eat?" Maggie asks, unknowingly saving me.

"I am hungry," I nod, "But, you don't have to. You've probably stayed up all night with him."

"It's fine, Hana," she laughs, "I can run and-"

"Taeyang said Sasha is already up and going. I should do the same. Plus, I'm tired of staying in here. Seeing the sun sounds like a good plan."

"Yeah, you've always liked the sun," Glenn nods.

"I'll go now," I say, ignoring Glenn.

"Not without me," Taeyang says before turning to Glenn, "I'll take care of her."