"You are nothing like me, you're a coward." I stated.

"I'm a ripper" she said and my throat dried up.

"W-What?" I gaped.

"Guess it runs in the family" she said. Oh crap she knows doesn't she.

"Aria as I said I've watched over you, I know everything. From the Mikealsons , to Alexander to the 1950s" she said.

"So are you going to blackmail me?" I said sarcastically.

"I want to be a family again." She simply stated as my eyes widened.

"Your joking." I crossed my arms.

"No. I've waited to long I have control over my ripper and I can teach you how to control it" she said.

"Well I don't want your help and I don't want you. I just lost the love of my life " I said walking past her.

"Aria! Who do you think freed you from Nathaniel and Alexander. Who do you think led you back to Mystic Falls to find Stefan" she said and I stopped in my tracks.

I turned and eyed her "Talk.".

She said she's the one who got that Giles to set me free from Nathaniel and help me regain my humanity.

She helped me escape from Alexander and Mikeal. And she's the one who told my friend Katherine was in Mystic Falls.

"So you know I was the Kieran Ripper?" I stated and she nodded.

"Why haven't you made yourself known before. Why did you just creepily stalk me.?" I asked.

"I didn't have it in me to come to you I feared rejection but I made contact with you once do you remember that letter in Chicago ." She said.

My eyes widened the letter I never got to read. "That was you" I whispered.

"Aria I'm so so sorry. Please give me a chance. I was selfish I wanted you to grow up and have the life that you wanted the life that you deserved I never wanted you to be a vampire but I couldn't lose you I just couldn't let you go"she said tears brimming in her eyes.

"I'm giving you one chance to prove yourself mess it up and I'm gone." I stated.

This entire time I've been telling myself that if I saw her if she was alive, I wouldn't speak to her I wouldn't stand her.

But now she's here in front of me crying I just can't bear to go. She's my mom.

"There's something you need to know." She said and I nodded.

"Elena is alive. So is Klaus" she said and my heart jumped into flares at his name.

"W-What?" I gasped shocked.

"Bonnie wanted to repay you for everything you've done to save her and your friends by putting him in Tylers body but he's back now" she said and I smiled tears of joy.

"Unfortunately Elena wasn't as lucky she had a brain haemorrhage, last night when she was in hospital Meredith Fell used vampire blood to heal her no one knew so when she died...." She trailed off.

"She's a vampire" I breathed oh my god.

Well at least she's alive.

"Also everybody back in Mystic Falls thinks you're dead" she said and my eyes widened.

"What?!" I yelled how could she not have mentioned this sooner!

"Many of the vampires have been taken from the council your friend Alaric told them about the vampires in Mystic Falls and now there all been taken one by one." she said.

"How do you know all of this?!" I asked.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere" she said.

"Your brothers and the originals fear that your dead. After Damon left you at the warehouse you just disappeared. No one has any idea where you are, you need to get home." She said.

"So since Nik was in Tylers body that actually saved everyone?" I asked.

"Yes your brothers are one hundred percent a part of his bloodline but since he didn't technically die neither did anyone else" she explained.

"Wait so what about us?" I asked pointing between us.

"We are not apart of his bloodline Aria." She said dear god then who?!

"What originals bloodline are we from?" I asked warily really hoping it wasn't...

"Well he has brown eyes and a killer smirk." She said grinning.

"KOL!?" I yelled.

"Yes. Kol Mikealson" she said chuckling.

"Oh my god! Dammit!" I said but couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"He's a charmer" she said.

"He's going to thrive in this. He will never stop teasing Nik about it" I sighed.

"Ah yes. He has a little crush on you." She said and I fake gagged. Never in an eternity!

"I'd never he's my friend" I defended and she nodded well due too all her stocking she clearly knows.

"I have to go back to Nik" I said all I want his him.

"Yes. I've put my phone number on your phone. Elena is having a hard time dealing with the transformation into a vampire she hasn't fed yet and she's been taken by the council so has all the originals with Stefan and Caroline." she said my eyes widened in fear.

"They had the power to take them all down?!" I asked.

"They've taken extreme measures and precautions" she said.

"Where's Damon?!" I squeaked worried.

"He's still out there looking for a plan along with Bonnie ,Matt and the Sheriff." She said its so creepy how she knows everyone.

I'm on my way to Mystic Falls now I'm 3 hours away. My Nik is alive Jesus so is my mother.