"What are you saying?" He asked.

"I-I can't" I said standing up.

"This is me Aria. You can tell me" he said.

"Nobody knows Ric and I can't tell you what happens when the other one... or you comes out to play " I whispered even though the house was empty.

"I won't tell anyone" he said.

I took a deep breath. "I've done bad things Ric" I said.

"Aria tell me" he said warily.

"I was...." I whispered his face dropped worrying.

"What?" He pushed.

"In the 1950s it was a bad time, a really bad time especially the place I was."

"Aria.just.tell.me ?" He whispered.

"Have you ever heard of the Kieran Ripper?" I asked sliding down to my knees.

"Yeah when I found Isobel's files I found documents on it, she is the craftiest ripper out there apparently" he said.

"I was friends with her." I stated a lie she wasn't my friend oh no it was worse than that horrid images flashing through my head.

"Y-You were friends with her? He asked.

"I know. She was crazy that's why I escaped from her and I've been running ever since" I put my hand to my head.

Technically I wasn't lying.

"Is she like Stefan?" He asked shocked.

"There's a huge difference, Ric that's why I'm wiped off the face of the earth why my hair is a different colour I'm hiding. The Kieran Ripper. It's Celtic for little dark one." I sighed.

"Ric she was the worst known ripper in all of history only few saw her face some got pictures but they're very pixelated or blurred the originals even heard about her" I said.

"The Kieran Ripper I've read about it before she killed thousands of people apparently she went crazy, normal one day and then she snapped killed villages and villages she was unstoppable" he whispered.

"That's her, I know my past is going to catch up on me one day and when that happens all of it will come tumbling down she'll come back" I said.

"Didn't she disappear?" He asked.

"Yeah now she's out there somewhere waiting" I replied.

"So I'm the only one who knows about this?" he said.

"Yes with her humanity switch off she's unstoppable a completely different person, only reason I got away is because a witch Giles helped me" I said.

"I'm not going to tell anyone don't you worry I don't judge you for your past, now all I see is a girl who is strong, you're the most human vampire I've met" he smiled.

We sat in silence for a few moments and he spoke "What is Klaus gonna do if he can't find the stake?"

"It's the only thing that can kill him he'll probably wage a war, murder people, you know Klaus stuff." I said.

He nodded. "Listen while I'm gone Stefan is going to watch over you for a little while, I'm going to Denver with Damon and Elena to get Jeremy. Nik thinks I'm going to get information about the stake" I said raising my eyebrows.

"You? Alone with them two I'd pay to see that" he chuckled.

"I think Stefan is making her go to figure out her feelings for Damon, I think it's blatantly obvious she likes him though" I said and scoffed.

"Well you have fun" he laughed and I threw a book at him.

"I better go, before Nik finds me gone" I said.

I did lie to Ric. I changed the story this girl wasn't my friend, she wasn't my enemy. She was me.

I headed back to the house to walk right into Nik.

"Aria" he smirked.

"Hi Nik" I said innocently.

"Come here" he chuckled pulling me around by the waist.

He starting kissing the side of my head over and over.

"Would you two stop" Bekah ordered traipsing in.

"Well she's leaving for a few days" Nik mumbled against my face.

"For like a day Nik." I chuckled getting out of his grasp.

"Here" Rebekah handed me my bag giving me a side hug.

"Well wish me luck that Damon and Elena don't end up screwing each other on the plane" I muttered.

They chuckled "Keep me updated" Bekah winked.

"Where's Kol?" I asked.

"He's off on a job" Nik said pulling me to him.

"I'll miss you" he hummed.

"Oh stop Nik, leave her be" Rebekah said walking out the door.

Once she did Nik had his lips right back on mine. I smiled into the kiss it was passionate and loving then I pulled back.

"I better go if I want to catch that plane" I sighed.

He stroked my cheek "Be safe. Call me when you land" he said his forehead against mine.

"Bye Nik" I said walking out. "I love you" he called.

"And I you"