"Yours? You think my area is yours" I said sarcastically. He nodded chuckling as he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he brought me into the wardrobe and we got dressed.

We headed down to the Wickery Bridge restoration. Rebekah was talking to Carol Lockwood while I went over to Damon he was with Ric and Meredith.

Things were sort of awkward with her since you know I attacked her and all.

"What is Rebekah up to? She's been snooping around in places she shouldn't be" Damon said then eyed me.

"Your always with her your besties right? What's she up to?" He asked.

"Classified information" I said innocently he pouted.

"And why can't your big brother know? You used to tell me everything?" He fake pouted.

"Because your mouth is bigger than the Grand Canyon" I grinned.

"Pfft" he rolled his eyes at me. Ric came walking over "Tell me again why we're here?".

"Well Ric the world can't stop because you're an accidental pyscho killer" Damon said.

That's when he noticed a red head across the way.

"Who is that?" Ric asked. Well she must be the girl Bekah was talking about.

"Blast from the past" Damon said dragging me through the crowd with him .

Ric and Meredith shuffled away god take me with you but Damon has his arm linked with mine.

"Damon Salvatore, my favourite student" the tall red head said.

Student? Oh god seriously Damon? Jesus I can't that's just disgusting.

Her eyes travelled to me and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I see your having lessons of your own" she smirked at Damon.

Damon and I looked to one another shocked immensely grossed out.

"Ew!" We both said shoving one another away.

"Sage she's my baby sister" he said disgusted.

She laughed "Oh sorry...wait sister? Aren't you dead?" She said.

I looked to her like she had two heads.

"Um yeah..." I said sarcastically.

"So Sage my hottest teacher. What are you doing here?" Damon asked.

"Just passing through" she said.

I chuckled "No one just passes through here sweetheart it's Mystic Falls" I said wow I'm spending way to much time with Nik.

She looked to me like she was analysing me.

"I'm sorry but have we met before you look seriously familiar?" She said and my body stiffened a little.

"No. I would have remembered" I said looking her up and down unamused.

"I swear I've seen that face before" she said just then Rebekah joined us.

Did Sage recognise me because of....? God please no.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Rebekah sneered.

Damon looked to her "Easy Rebekah. She used to beat men for sport".

"Always was quite the common" Rebekah sneered pulling me to her side.

Sage fake smiled, "Rebekah. What a happy surprise".

"What are you doing here Sage?" Rebekah asked her.