What I Used To Be

Start from the beginning

"Caroline?" Rebekah asked unhappy and Nik chuckled.

"You guys need to talk and eh stuff about the um" I said sarcastically pointing towards where their mother went. I practically ran outside.

Kol and Elijah were smirking at me and Bekah didn't seem to happy about Caroline being my friend don't tell me she's jealous.

I ran out down to my truck and drove. Woah I needed air. Before I get in the truck I was yanked around and lips hit mine. I knew who it was.

"Nik" I said smiling and he laughed pushing me towards and against the truck.

"Don't be long" he murmured between kisses as I smiled into the kiss.

"I won't." I said with a grin as he cupped my face kissing me before letting me go.

I steered the truck out of the driveway and down the road.

Everyone's back now, here I am driving the other direction. I just need to give them some time with one another to forgive Nik also.

I turned on the radio texting Caroline letting her know I was on my way over. I dropped my phone as a screeching pain went through my head.

I breathed heavily the cell bars rattling and laughter filling my ears. My mouth was dry from no blood as I latched onto my head.

"Help me" I cried my skinny knees trying to stand in the cell that had stone walls.

"You'll burn for this!" I cried as loud music played haunting terrorising music thumping in my ears.

"Alexander boy keep doing this she'll completely lose her mind" Mikael said chuckling darkly as they watched me struggle in the chains.

"I like using her as an experiment" Alexander replied happily his dark eyes watching me.

I could barely keep my eyes open as the noise got louder. I tried focusing on what used to be before this massacre. My brothers and parents are dead and I'm all alone.

Sweat was running down my face as I could hear myself screaming from somewhere was any of this real? I don't know what to believe after all the experiments they've done to me.

"Let's try this on for size" Alexander shouted in my ear jabbing a needle in my neck.

I shot up from the car seat seeing I was sitting alone in the car in an empty road.

I don't want to remember this, these memories keep coming back to me now that Mikael is dead.

I remember mainly everything of what happened when I lost Nik. I don't want to remember please make it stop.

Mikael handed me over to Alexander who was a psychotic witch who locked me in a cell practising magic on me and starving me for three years that went on.

All I remember so far is I was crazy in that place the stone walls and the magic used on me changed me and turned me bonkers.

I started the car again I have to get to Caroline's before Nik realises I'm not there yet and thinks something's off.

I can't tell anyone of what happened with Mikael and Alexander. They turned me bat shit crazy.

I drove along the road quickly breathing in and out. My head was scorching I needed to move and fast.

That's when I saw a figure in the road just standing there. The car swerved to the side without my control.

I didn't have my seatbelt on, I toppled and crashed in the car as it rolled over the glass shattered and I shut my eyes as the glass cut my skin.