Chapter 26/ Levi POV

Start from the beginning

It took him two seconds to grab his gear, never releasing my hand the entire time, he pulled me along for the entire thing.

Our gear in hand he takes the lead, yanking me in front of him as he places his hand on my hip. His hips lining up behind mine to maneuver me through the crowed halls, shoving cadets to the side as they leave the Mess Hall.

My eyes pan to the side. And my fear is confirmed, James is watching me, with his eyes pinched tightly into a glare. Sitting at the table by himself with his hand in his palm. He was waiting for me.

I try to mouth a quick sorry before Levi pushes us out of view.

It takes me all but two seconds to get my gear on, not even bothering to wait for Levi.

This was his idea. Not mine, if he had some notion in his mind that I'd be waiting. That was his problem, not mine.

I click my last strap, sending my wire out into the thick forest. But I was stupid to think he'd fall behind.

His wire connected into the same tree only inches away from mine.

"Lead the way." He nodded his head forward, indicating for me to continue on.

I rolled my eyes, something about this was frustrating. I was upset that he was doing this all on his terms, that now all of a sudden it was the right time. It was a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

I was growing madder by the second.

I break right, keeping high and out of the line of branches. Launching myself over and over again above the tree tops, I do my best to loose him.

But there's no use, he's just below me. Eyes pinned upwards watching me just in case he's needed, gliding effortlessly through the thick branches.

After spotting a old Scouts outpost I make that way. Steady ground would be much appreciated. I was seconds from snapping, I'd like to yell at him on stable ground at least.

Somersaulting through the small gap between the railing and roof I retract my wires, feeling them snap into my hips as I pace the small square post, bringing my hand up to my forehead.

Hearing his boots connect with the old wood a second later. Before I feel his hand in my shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N it's alrig-"

"NO ITS NOT ALRIGHT!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!" I scream almost bloody murder as my eyes swell with tears.

I groan out loud in frustration, I was having a hard time getting my point across, saying how I truly felt.

"Things are going to be okay Y/N. I know things got a litt-"

"Fuck that!! Why would you fuck her!??? She was a at the meetings I was at, you both were hitting it off that entire time? When I was begging you to just hear me out, you were getting blow jobs in the back?" My hands find their way into my hair, I felt pathetic. Once again, I had made a fool out of myself.

Panic taking over my body, I was made for a fool.

"No Y/N, I wasn't. We weren't, it was a one time fling. A mistake. I did it because I thought you were done, that you were choosing Tom-"