Family Business

Arias POV.

I'm now getting ready for a horrid night with my brothers I've just got back from hunting. I'm in a black crop top and a white high waisted skirt with an Aztec pattern also black heels.

I'm staring at myself in the mirror thinking of the dream from last night. My memories of that night must be coming back but why...how?

I heard someone cough behind me and I snapped from my thoughts to see Nik staring at me.

"Aria are you okay?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders. I nodded

"Yeah sorry...just dreading the night"'I said.

He kissed the back of my head "Stop worrying" he said slapping my backside lightly and I turned to take in his full appearance he looked delicious.

"Wow" I said pulling his tie and he just rolled his eyes at me smirking.

"Promise me you won't start something with my brothers" I said and he went from perky to serious in a milli second.

"I'm not promising you that they will get what they deserve" he huffed.

"Woah! Okay mood swings are
worse than a girl's" I chuckled crossing my arms.

"Come" he said.

He grabbed my arm pulling me. Well excuse me!

I headed out of the room that's certainly going to be an interesting conversation later.

I walked down the stairs Nik hot on my trail practically up my behind!. Elijah came out smiling then noticed the awkward tension between Nik and I.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

Nik took my my arm pulling me
closer away from him "Fine. Elijah" he stated.

Jeez I wasn't going to go sulk go to Elijah!

I looked at him and a hint of a smile tinted on his lips! He's got his cocky pants on tonight he better not agitate my brothers.

Elijah then came in as Stefan and Damon followed him I miss waking up and eating breakfast with Stefan. I'm going to have to go back to school tomorrow can't wait to tell Nik.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived" Elijah said.

My brothers smiled at me but glared as soon as their eyes landed on Nik.

"Damon, Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men...and woman" he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and went and hugged both my brothers. "It's better to indulge him" I whispered sarcastically.

We walked into the dining area there was a table with five chairs and actual food on the table.

Surrounding it was a few female servants dressed in exposed golden dresses and all blonde wow Nik...Way to stereotype.

Stefan coughed "I didn't come here to eat Klaus, Fact I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to because you would hear us out" he said.

Nik looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours" He said I glared at him.

Damon was behind me and whispered to me "I don't know what you see in that" he said distastefully. I chuckled and Nik glared at us. We tried to hide our smirks.

We moved and sat at the table I was between Elijah and Stefan.

Everyone except Stefan were eating well doesn't this look obvious. Stefan furrowed his eyebrows at me and gave me an eye signalling if I was alright I nodded.