Loona x fem!reader

Requested by @blg_888

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was hanging out with her best friend at her place. They were singing together to the radio like two idiots and were having a great time when Y/n's girlfriend and roommate, Loona walked into the house to see Y/n and Bf/n (Best friend's name) dancing and singing together.

Loona who never liked bf/n was watching them closely and as soon as she noticed bf/n smile with a loves-trucked expression, she glared at the woman and quickly stamped over and grabbed her girlfriend and picked her up.

Y/n blushed at this as she was close to Loona's chest and glanced over at Bf/n who shyly grabbed her things and nervously and quickly walked past and out of the house.

"L-Loona? What was that for-?" Y/n was cut off by Loona's lips smashed onto hers. Y/n fought every nerve in her body not to kiss back and she succeeded by pushing her face away.

"What's wrong with you? What's the matter for you to do this?" Loona didn't say anything as she just brought the shorter female up the stairs and into their shared bedroom.

She sat Y/n on the bed and closed the door behind her before crouching down before the female who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "What were you two doing?"

"Dancing, what's the problem?" Y/n answered directly, not knowing what was wrong with Loona.

"Before that."

"Um... we were singing to the radio- What's your point with all this?" Loona sighed and laid her head in Y/n's lap. "Nothing..." she whispered and Y/n suddenly clicked it.

She was having fun with another girl... and Loona was... "Hey, Loona?"

"Yea?"

"Were you... jealous that I was dancing and having fun with bf/n?" Loona hit her face with her ears and nuzzled into Y/n's lap even more. "No... why would I be jealous of someone like her? Jealous of a girl who's hotter than me... absolutely not..."

"So you are jealous," Y/n said and leaned down slowly, Loona snapped her head up towards Y/n and their lips meet in a sweet kiss. When they parted, Y/n smiled down at the hellhound.

"You'll always be my first and only love, Loona. Bf/n is basically like a sister to me, if she feels a different way, I don't care, I'm with you and I'm not gonna leave this sexy hellhound in a long time," Y/n said again and kissed her girlfriend with more passion this time.

Loona was happy by her girlfriend's words and smiled against the kiss. "I love you, Y/n,"

"Love you too, Loona,"