Josh x reader

Requested by @woozyfreak

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"No,"

"Oh, come on, Y/n. You know you like him, I can see it from miles away,"

"Vero, I'm not sure if you've noticed. But we're two different types of people. He likes screwing around while I'm trying to find someone who is not... how can I say this... a slut,"

Verosika sighed at her sibling and held their shoulders as they stepped into the studio with Vortex staying outside to block the door.

"Come on, Y/n. Give the dude a chance. I've seen the way he looks at you,"

"You sure it's not towards Ace? Because they've had their moments now and then," Verosika sighed, giving up on them. "Ugh, you're hopeless. Let's just wait until the others arrive and we can get this bitch song done,"

Y/n rolled their eyes and walked further into the studio. And while they put on their headphones, they began to fix the microphone and instruments when after some minutes, someone walked in.

Y/n had their back towards the door and had his headphones on so he didn't hear a thing. But they stopped what they were doing when they felt arms for around him and his headphones be moved from his ears, "Hello, sexy," Y/n sighed.

"Josh, let me go," Josh didn't as he grind himself into Y/n's back which made them blush but Y/n cleared their throat, "I said, Let. Go," he said, more demanding this time and Josh sighed. "Touchy, I was just joking, Y/n,"

"Yeah, I know... You always joke around," they said, mumbling the end. "What was that?" Josh asked and Y/n looked away, "Nothing," he said and continued to do his job.

Josh watched Y/n's movements and opened his mouth to say something when Verosika walked in, telling them its time to rehearse.

Y/n put down the guitar and switched place with the whole gang. Y/n took their seat and waited for them all to be ready until he pushed a button and the band began their rehearsal as he listened to how they sounded in his headphones.

Through the rehearsal, Y/n and Josh glanced at each other from time to time but they most of the time look away when the other catch them glancing at one another.

☾ ☼ ☽

"-later," Verosika said to the gang as she walked out of the busking with Y/n and Vortex beside her. Y/n was about to sit in the car when they felt someone grab their arm, they looked back to see it was Josh. "Josh?"

"Can we talk? In private..." Y/n turned to Verosika and she smirked as she nodded. "Uh, yeah, sure," They said and walked off with Josh.

The gang watched the two walk away with smirks. 'Go get them, tiger,' Ace thought and snickered.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and Josh sat down by a bench and Y/n turned to Josh. "So, what you wanna say?" "I..." Josh took a deep breath before he looked Y/n into their e/c eyes.

"I know I'm not your type. And I understand if you doesn't return the feelings or thoughts but, I wanna tell you that... I love you and... if it helps, I know that you want someone who's not sleeping around and stuff and I can stop. Because you're the only person I wanna be with, I can change so please, give me a chance-Mm" Josh was cut off by Y/n.

Their lips pressed against Josh's in a kiss which was soon returned by Josh.
Y/n's arms went around Josh's waist as Josh's went around Y/n's shoulders as they deepened the kiss.

They parted and Y/n kissed Josh's forehead. "There's no need for you to change for me. It was the flirty Josh I fell in love with after all," Y/n said and Josh smiled as he hugged Y/n who hugged back, holding Josh's head against their chest.

"Even so. You're the only one I wanna be with so I'm gonna stop sleeping around with others. You're the only one I've and ever will love,"

Y/n smiled at Josh. "Thank you, Josh,"