I.M.P & stolas + tiny human reader

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n looked out from behind the big, big wall towards the stage at the beach. Y/n was a tiny human. Yes, tiny. She could fit into a hand if people even saw her.

She was born tiny and will always remain tiny. She doesn't have many memories from when she was little so it was hard to know why she was this... tiny. While everyone else's was tall and

Y/n let out a sigh when she booming footsteps behind her. She quickly looked behind her to see one of those weird-looking demons. Yes, she knew what they were. But not how they came here.

"Oh my, who are you?" The female asked as she crouches down. The female held her hand to the ground, her palm out. "I'm Y/n! It's nice to meet you." She said and stepped into the female's palm. "You're adorable~ Moxxie, look. Isn't she cute?"

"How... How can any human be this tiny?" Y/n pouted and huffed, feeling offensive. The female looked at 'Moxxie' with big eyes that asked to take the tiny human with them.

"I don't know Millie, I—"

"Please Moxxie. With honey on top." Millie begged and Moxxie let out a sigh of surrender.

Millie let out a happy laugh and sat Y/n onto her shoulder. "Come on, I'm gonna show you to our boss and his hellhound."

☾ ☼ ☽

"Sir! Loona! Look who we found!" Millie called and the two looked over to see her hold out her palm. She stopped before them and they looked at her palm to see the tiny human.

Loona immediately wanted to hold her but held it inside of her. While Blitzo directly took her in his hand and stared at her with star-struck eyes. Y/n giggled at his behavior "Let's keep her!" He burst out, scaring Y/n a little but she soon got over it and giggled at her new friends.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n smiled as she looked through her new "home", which was an old dollhouse that Blitzo had stolen from somewhere... which was from Moxxie's apartment.

Y/n smiled and sat on the couch and looked over at Blitzo who sat by his desk. Playing with some plastic horses. He looked over and smiled at her. She waved and the door burst open, causing her to jump and hide behind the couch.

"Blitzy~ I'm here to discuss—" "Don't talk so loud dickhead. You're scaring Y/n." The owl tilted his head "Y/n?" Blitzo pointed towards the dollhouse and the owl walked over. He didn't see anything first but he soon noticed someone peek out from behind the small couch. He smiled and moved the couch easily to reveal the tiny human. "Why hello, Y/n. I'm Stolas Art Goetia." She waved nervously and he held his hand on the ledge outside the house.

She gulped and stepped into his hand and sat in the middle of his palm. He awed at her and walked over to sit her on Blitzo's desk. "Where did you come from, little one?" She looked up at him and shrugged "I...I don't know." This caught Blitzo's attention and he looked at Y/n "I-I don't remember anything from where I come from... So I don't know how I become this... tiny when everyone else is... "normal"." She said and jumped up onto one of Blitzo's horses. She smiled and began to play with the fake horse's hair.

For once, Stolas's smirk had fallen and he and Blitzo looked at each other before looking back at her "But you're here now... better than on the streets in the living world." Blitzo said and Y/n smiled at him. "I guess... I mean, now I have something I always wanted." She said happily and Blitzo tilted his head "That is?"

Y/n shyly looked up at him and twiddle her thumbs "A family."