Sir Pentious + human child reader

Requested by: @S023324
Title: Safe with me

Edited: 4th January 2024

•———————🐍———————•

"Take that, old man!" Cherri Bomb yelled as she tossed a bin towards the poor snake demon. He coughed 'cause of the smoke and ordered his Egg-Bois' to catch her, which leaves him alone on the turf.

He took some deep breaths to calm down, when the sound of guns and bombs were over, the sound of someone crying was heard instead.

He looked all around the turf area when he walked past an alley. He heard someone whimper and walked into the dark. His eyes shining.

"Mommy, daddy" he stopped in track at the voice. He lifted on some plastic bags and found a small human girl about at the age of 6.
Her h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color) hair was very messy and tears were streaming from her e/c (eye color) orbs.

'How can a human be down here?' He thought and kneeled down to the small human girl and held a hand on her shoulder.

She quickly looked at him and began to shake in fear at his appearance.
"P-Please... don't hurt me..." she whispered, and Pentious smiled. She was so innocent.

He looked around to try and find someone that could help but he then remembered he was in Hell and no one would give two shits about a small girl. "Where are you from, my dear?" He asked the small human girl and she looked away.

"You don't have to be scared. I'm here to help you" he said and she slowly grabbed his hand that he was offering her. "Up you go," he said and helped her on her feet again.

"Let's go to my place so I can patch you up," he said and the small girl looked at her arm that was seen to have bruises and scars on it.
He looked down at her "What's your name dear?"

"Y-Y/n" The girl answered and looked at the snake demon as they walked away from the now-empty turf. The feeling of his hand on her small one made her slowly calmed and comfortable with him.

~ Time skip ~

"Sir Bossman? What are you gonna do?" One of the Egg-Bois' asked and he sighed "I don't know. I can't just leave her out there. She'll get killed. And I can't go and tell the royalty family for help..." he said and glanced at the small child that was sleeping softly on his king-sized bed. He smiled softly when he saw the youngest egg-boi, Nr. #4, walk over and snuggle up to her on the bed.

"Why don't you take her in, sir?" He stared at his Egg-Bois' and smiled slightly. They all stared at him in wonder why their boss man was being so happy today. But when they saw him walk over to the girl and covered her and the small egg-boo with a blanket, they all knew their boss has found someone to take care of.

~ Time skip; 9 years later ~

It's been a while since Sir Pentious took her in and she were now one of the best fighters in Hell.
Cherri and Angel had snaked her away to give some fighting lessons and taught her everything they knew in order to survive without any strong powers and she were just getting better and better.

"Hey, you're getting better, N/n!" Cherri said to the girl that tossed around smoke bombs and shooting bullets with her gun.

"Hey, tots! Get them!" Angel Dust yelled and tossed a small rose up in the air and the human girl shot it before landing on the ground again and blowing off the smoke coming from her tool.

Y/n flipped her hair back from her e/c eye and fixed her eyepatch on the other one.
Yes, her other eye was gone. Why? Because she got into a nasty fight with a strong demon at the age of 8, just 2 years after she arrived in Hell.

"I think she's ready for a turf war," Cherri said and hugged Y/n over the shoulders when the girl got dragged into a hug by none other than her adoptive father, Sir Pentious.

"Never! She'll never fight alongside you suckers!" He yelled and walked away with the girl beside him. She sighed and nudged his arm

"Come on dad, I'm 15, let me have some fun. Please?" She gave him her best puppy eyes that she knew he just couldn't resist and he sighed

"You're impossible sometimes, you know that," the girl laughed as he gives in

"I got it from you dad," she said and kissed his cheek before running back to tackle Angel in a hug.

Even if no one knew how or why she arrived here to hell and stayed human. They would love her either way and would always see her as the small kid in this fucked up family.
And you would always be Sir Pentious' daughter... no matter what.