Arackniss x OC

Requested by Melody_Amaranth
Owner of OC - Melody_Amaranth

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

A siren who can change into a full human, ever heard of them? No? Well Maria is one of those.

She's a 21-year-old siren but has the power of turn ring full human and she has no problem but to leave the ocean.

She was born in hell and barely ever left the ocean because of all the other demons on land and she had more skills in defense in the water than on shore. Plus, the max time she can stay up on land is 8 hours before she has to go underwater again.

The only times she have ever had a reason on going to shore is to meet her friend, Arackniss who she meet when he once was thrown into the water with chains trapping his hands and legs.

Flashback
Maria was enjoying her alone time in the ocean when she heard something being slash and turned to the sound to see a black spider demon, his hands and arms trapped with chains as he tried to free himself.

Maria noticed the man sinking faster and faster and lost the ability to breath and swam over quickly with her spear in hand. She tried her best to free him but soon realized it was impossible with bare hands.

She took her spear in action and puts the top of it into the middle link and hold all his arms behind his back as she pulled up with all of her strength until the link breaks and his arms frees. Maria smiles as she does the same with his legs and he frees completely.

Maria quickly swim him up to the surface and he let air take over his lungs again as he crawl himself up to shore. He was on his hands and knees as he couched up water and watching his breath.

As soon the man felt fine, his thoughts went back on who or more what was helping him.
He turned back to Maria and she smiles at him as he eyed her form. A siren.

He blinked twice and she walks out of the water on two legs, she was now in her human form and Arackniss could t believe his eyes.

She walks over and puts a hand on his cheek to see if he was okay... but something in her clicked as they meet eyes for the first time.

She felt something, something she never felt before and she could tell, he was feeling the same by the look on his face.
Arackniss have never been so happy to be saved by anyone as he was then... and after that day, he promised to never let the strange siren get hurt.
Flashback end

Ever since that day, Arackniss have visited the ocean to see if she would be there, and every time she was... until today.

Arackniss was on his way to the shore to see the woman he have fallen so shameful for when he got stopped by a large horse with a surprise on the horse's back.

The person that was sitting on top of the horse was no other than Maria. The horse nuzzled Arackniss's face as Maria jumped off the horse to greet him with a large smile before the two arranged plans and were now hanging out for the rest of the day.

After that day, they hanged out mostly everyday and they wouldn't want this to be in any other way.

As time goes by, Arackniss and Maria couldn't hold back their feelings any longer.

Maria one night decides to visit him and the two began to hang out and have their usual conversations in his office, when Maria made a move and lightly kissed the spider's lips.

This action made something click in both of them and the small kiss lead into a make out session and then further where Arackniss showed how much he loved her after all this time of knowing each other.

No one of them regretted the moments they shared that night and Arackniss couldn't be happier than to make another choice about their relationship.

☾ ☼ ☽

One or two months have now passed and Arackniss have told his girlfriend, Maria to meet up with him at their usual café where they used to hang out.

When she arrived, he couldn't help but to stare at her beauty but soon came to the point and pulled himself down onto one knee and a ring box was held out for Maria who couldn't believe this moment.

"Maria... I never thought the day I would confess to you would ever come. And to my surprise, you said you loved me too... But I have thought of something... What would you think... of becoming my wife? So here I ask you, Maria... Will you take me as your future husband and marry me?" Maria snapped out of her shock and nodded rapidly, "Yes, of course. I would love to marry you!" She said and kissed his lips.

Arackniss stood back up and put the ring to her finger and they shared a passionate kiss. Nothing could take this moment from them...