Octavia x fem cat demon!reader

Requested by @RedHeadBookWorm25

A/N: In this, Stella is not supportive of Lgbtq+ at all. I'm not gonna say she's homophobic in this one because- YOU CAN'T BE SCARED OF GAY PEOPLE!!

⚠️Warning: Slight talk of abusive parents⚠️

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"V-Via? You're sure about this?" Y/n asked as she was at the front door of her girlfriend's door. Her tail were swaying side to side in a slow pace.

"Yes, Boxley found out about us because I was late home yesterday so he told my father and now they wanna meet you," Y/n sighed and knocked on the door.

It passed a second before Octavia hanged up on the phone and the door opened to reveal the female owl with Boxley beside her.

"Hi Via..." Octavia smiled as her girlfriend walked in and hugged her. Octavia held Y/n close to her chest and gave her a kiss onto her forehead. Causing Y/n's ears to twitch slightly.

Boxley cleared his throat. "Lord Stolas and lady Stella is waiting, princess... And, is it a good idea to tell them you're a couple and not just friends?"

"Why would we hide who we are?" Octavia asked and Boxley sighed. "You know how your mother is, princess,"

Y/n looked up at Octavia with worry as her ears leaned down against her head.
Octavia rubbed her back. "I'll take care of it," she turned to Y/n, "Don't worry, kitten. They'll love you,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Boxley knocked on the door and opened the door to see Stolas and Stella by the table, "Sire, Octavia's friend has arrived. Should I send them in?" He asked and Stolas nodded. "Yes, thank you Boxley,"

Boxley moved to the side and let Via and Y/n inside the room. Y/n were hiding slightly behind Octavia as they walked over. Stella and Stolas noticed she was shy and gently smiled at her. Stolas stood up and Y/n felt her body shrink and her ears lean down at his height.

"My name is Stolas Goetia. It's good to finally meet you, Y/n. I hope you're taking care of my owlet," he said while holding out his hand. Y/n glanced at Octavia and she motioned her to shake his hand. So she did.

"T-The pleasure is all mine, sir... Octavia is a really good f-friend to me a-and... I would do anything to... keep her happy," Stella smiled at the girl's words and so did Stolas who parted his hand with Y/n's and sat back down.

"Y/n, this is my mother," Octavia said and motioned for her to come over. Y/n slowly walked over and smiled shyly at the woman. "N-Nice to meet you, lady Stella," Stella smiled, "Its nice to meet you too, Y/n," she said and Octavia and Y/n took their seats.

"So, are you both sure you're just friends? Or is there something else in this little friendship you two have?" Stolas asked which made Y/n and Octavia chock on their drinks. Stella glared at him, "Stolas! Don't take our daughter and her friend to be sown filthy lesbians!" (A/N: hurts my heart to write this😭)

Y/n looked down, her ears moving on their own to the back of her head. Octavia glanced at her and noticed her tail was as well wrapped around her legs. Octavia frowned, not liking the site of her girlfriend sad like this.

Stolas noticed Y/n's ears and Octavia's slight angry look. He has a feeling that if Stella was keeping hating on people being gay, Octavia would snap.

And she did.

"-Gay people should be locked up and never be seen again-" Octavia stood up, her chair falling backwards as she glared at her mother. "Shut up!" Stella looked at her and frowned. "What's with the attitude Octavia? I'm you're mother as you're not talking to me in that-" "No, shut up and listen to me! If you hate gay people so much, then move away or kick me out! I don't care!"

"Now why would I do that just because so don't-"

"Because your daughter is in a happy relationship with someone of the same gender! That someone is Y/n! You're hurting both mine and her feelings when you talk like that. It's so much bullshit coming out of your beak that I start to understand why no one ever liked you!" Y/n stoped up and tugged on Octavia's shirt. "Via, stop," she whispered and looked down.

Octavia looked back at her and noticed Y/n were crying. She quickly held her in her arms for support. Y/n's parents had abused her and kicked her out when she told them her sexuality and Stella talking about her amount of hate for the community and Octavia's yelling caused her to look back at the time her parent yelled at her for being a disgrace of the family.

"It hurts...It hurst..." Y/n whispered against Octavia's chest. Octavia held her closer and rubbed her back as she glared at her mother who began to yell at Octavia.

Stolas put a hand on Stella's shoulder, "Stella dear, calm down. Can't you see what's happening?" Stella looked at her daughter to see her hug the crying cat demon closer.

"They're happy... it's not your life, it's their life, they should choose who they think will make them happy and make them feel loved," Stella huffed. "Its pathetic, what would the nine kingdom say if they saw our daughter fool around with some lesbian whore," Y/n's eyes widened as silent the tears fell.

Flashback
She was curled up on the floor with a fist of her hair as her mother and father stood over her, "Pathetic, don't waist my time and tell me you like girls, Y/n, because you're not,"
"Please, I've seen her with all types of women, she's such a whore,"
Flashback end

"Stella! Keep your beak shut! No one else beside you in here cares for the other nine kingdoms! Let them talk! Let them hate! Doesn't effect me and shouldn't effect our daughter!" Stella stared at Stolas with a glare.

"Fine, don't talk to me until you've made a decision, Octavia. Family... or whores," Stella slammed the door, leaving Y/n, Octavia, and Stolas in the room.

Stolas huffed and looked at his daughter who wiped Y/n's tears with her thumb. "Shh Y/n, it's okay, I'm still here with you,"

"But she's right! I'm just a freak and you deserve more! I'm nothing but a-"

"Y/n! If I didn't love. Why would I've stayed this long for?" Y/n looked down, hiding her eyes. "I love you with all of my heart and do you really think I would listen to her when it come to this? I have a choice, and I'm staying with you,"

Stolas smiled at Octavia and walked over, he put a hand each on top of their heads. "You have found a great one, Via. Keep them close forever," Via smiled and looked down at Y/n who looked up at Stolas. "You're a saint for Hell, Y/n. Most people down here can't see it but you're very caring for my daughter and that's all I need to accept your relationship. Don't listen to anything Stella just said because nothing of that is true," "T-Thank you, sir," "Stolas is fine, dear," Y/n smiled when Boxley walked inside and their attention turned to him. "Lord Stolas, Stella wants to talk with you," Stolas sighed, "Time to go to war... Why don't you to go to your room, Via. This might take awhile," Octavia hugged her father and he hugged back, "Thank you, dad,"

"You're welcome, my owlet," he said as they parted from the hug and he went out of the room.

Octavia turned to Y/n and hugged her while showering her with kisses all over her face.
"I... love... you," Octavia said between every kiss which made Y/n giggle. "I love you too, Via," she said as their lips meet in a sweet but passionate kiss.