Stella x fem!reader Pt.2

"Please father! I love them!"

"If they're not of royal blood, then not a chance my dear," Y/n glanced up from her work at looked over at her boss and his daughter.
Charlie was now 18-years-old and was the next heir to the throne but to do that, according to Lucifer, she needs to find someone by royal blood to rule with her.

But Charlie has apparently found someone she love, but Lucifer doesn't approve of it.
Charlie sooner or later stormed out of the throne room and Y/n looked up from her work. "Sir, is there anything that person can do to make you give them your trust in your daughter? Charlie seems to be really in love with them,"

"You don't understand, Y/n," Y/n giggled, "Actually, I do... You probably have read my file when I died... I was by royal blood and I was in love with one of the knights. I may have lived in the 1800 centuries, but I know when a parent has gone too far... you'll only lose Charlie more if you fix some kind of blind date or arranged marriage. Its better to give this person a chance... take this advise from someone who lost their lives because of an arranged marriage,"

Lucifer watched as his head maid walked out of the throne room and he let out a sigh as he began to organize his thoughts.

☾ ☼ ☽

"I'm home!" Y/n called to not get one answer, but three. Y/n blinked and walked into the living room to see Octavia, S/n, and Stella sitting on the couch.

Y/n sighed, "You two can just move in, you basically live here already anyways," Stella chuckled and grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged her towards them. Causing Y/n to fall into Stella's lap. "Why don't you stop complaining and watch the movie with us," She said and Y/n blushed at the fact she had her head between Stella's boobs. S/n's and Octavia chuckled and snickered at the woman.

The two had grown to be very good friends, like siblings. They joke like siblings, fight like siblings, hang out like both friends and siblings. "Are you okay there, mom?" A/n teased and Y/n frowned at her 17-year-old son, sending him a "not a word" look.

So, you probably wonder why Stella and Octavia is at Y/n's and her son's place.
It's not only because Octavia and Stella was good friends with them, it's also because of Stolas, again.

Octavia was tired of hearing her parents argue and went to hang out with S/n with Stella following because she was tired of Stolas.

This happens very often so it was nothing weird with them hanging out or sleep over at their house.

"Stella, can I have a word with you?" Y/n asked and looked up at the swan from her lap. "Sure," Y/n began to stand up but got stopped by Stella who held her down. "In private,"

"Oh," she said and let Y/n's arm go.

Octavia and S/n looked at each other and S/n shrugged as they watched their mothers walk off. They followed silently behind and leaned against the door to listen what they had to talk about. They were two nosy 17-year-olds.

"Stella, if this with Stolas is continuing, why are you staying with him?" "Y/n, can we not talk about this-"

"No! This is not just for your and Stolas' sake, it's for Octavia, S/n, and I! Hearing you argue with Stolas breaks Via, hearing about it breaks me and S/n! And I... I love you, damnit! And it hurts me to see you still be with that asshole for so long!" Stella stared at Y/n, shock all over her face as she slowly walked over to the now crying woman.

"Y-You what?"

"I love you, Stella..." Stella brought the other woman into a hug as she mumbled a, "Why didn't you'd say anything?"

"*sniff* I was scared... And how could I? You're married to a man, I didn't even know if you like women as well or not, I was afraid you would hate me," Y/n said as Stella parted from the hug and caressed her cheeks while wiping the tears away.

"I could never hate you, Y/n... How can I hate someone I have secretly loved for so long, huh?" Y/n gasped slightly and looked up at Stella. "S-Say that's again?"

"I could never hate you?" Stella teased. Y/n rolled her eyes, "After that," Stella smiled and held Y/n closer to her body an leaned in closer to her face, "I've secretly loved you,"

"Thank Satan... I wasn't dreaming," Y/n whispered as their lips meet. Stella giggled a bit against Y/n's lips and they parted to look each other in the eyes when they heard a wolf whistle behind them.

The two turned to see Via stand by the door and S/n leaning against the doorframe, both smirking at their mothers. "Does this mean we're officially a family?" Octavia asked and Stella smiled as she looked back at Y/n.

"Not quite... not until I ask this... Y/n?" "Hm?" "Would you do me the honor and become my girlfriend?" Y/n smiled and stood on her fully rose to reach up and kiss her cheek. "It would be my pleasure,"