Molly x reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n and Angel Dust were on the way to meet up with Y/n's best friend and Angel's sister, Molly.

They were going to a bar tonight together and was gonna have a great time dancing and drinking.
The two soon arrived to her home to see her stand outside with Arackniss, "Molly!" Angel and Y/n yelled "Y/n! Angel!" Molly yelled back.

"MOLLY!!!"

"Y/N! ANGEL!" Molly yelled as well and hugged the two.

"Shut the fuck up!" Arackniss yelled and the three glared at him. "You shut up! I haven't seen my best friend in a month!" Y/n said and held a hand on their waist. Arackniss rolled his eyes and looked at Molly. "Think about it, father want an answer at the end of the week," Niss then walked off.

Angel and Y/n turned to Molly. "What was that about?" Angel asked and Molly smiled and shook her head, "Nothing, it's something between me, father, and Niss. Let's go and have some fun!" Y/n and Angel looked at each other but while Angel shrugged it off. Y/n wouldn't let this go.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and the twins were sitting by a table, talking and drinking. It was the beginning of the night so nothing has really happened yet besides some bar fights.

"-what about him?" Molly pointed at a buff looking demon. Angel smirked and looked the man up and down. "Ya have a sharp eye, sis! Time to make some money~" he said and walked off.

Y/n chuckled, "He has been making money ever since we got here which was about three hours ago," Molly sighed and nodded, "Yeah..." Y/n noticed she seemed to be kind of down so they scooted closer and held up her face by the chin.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Molly smiled and shook her head, "Nothing, I think I just need more to drink," she said and walked off towards the bar. Y/n tilted their head and looked down at their drink.

'Okay, something is definitely wrong... but why doesn't she talk to me, I'm her best friend...' Y/n thought and looked over to were Angel Dust walked off to see the porn star making out with the buff demon as Angel's lower pair of arms went into the man's pockets and grabbed his wallet.

Y/n rolled their eyes and shook their head with a smile. "I said leave me alone!" Y/n's smile faded as they looked over at the voice to see Molly cornered to the bar by some sort of moth demon.

Y/n felt their heart stop and rage filled their eyes. They slammed their drink to the table and grabbed a wine bottle before running over and slammed the wine bottle against the moth's head. The man fell to the ground and Y/n were glaring down at him. "You should really listen to when a woman says no. You're disgusting," Y/n grabbed Molly's hand and looked over at Angel who was looking over at them in shock. "Angel! Let's go!" Angel smirked and looked at the male he was making out with. "Bye, bye, toots. Thanks for the pay~" Angel said and held up the man's wallet before running out with his sister and friend.

The man yelled to get back with his wallet and the moth yelled that he will get his revenge and get his price.

After some minutes of running. Angel, Molly, and Y/n turned a corner to hide in a dark alley. "Why did you do that?" Moly asked, breathing heavily just like Angel and Y/n did.

"What do you mean "why" you told him to stop and he didn't. I hate beings like him... I couldn't just let some demon take advantage of my best friend-"

"Well he was important!" Molly snapped at them and Y/n stared up at her. "What?"

"He is the one who my father wants me to marry! He has a lot of money and my father wants to marry me off to him just so the family will get a higher status..." Angel and Y/n looked at her in shock.

"Molly... is this why you've been so down since we meet today?" Y/n asked and Molly nodded as she was looking down. "Why didn't you tell us?" Angel asked, hurt that his twin sister didn't tell him an important thin like this.

"I hadn't the courage to tell you... I wouldn't want to see the hurt looks you both have now," Y/n looked at her and grabbed her hands. Molly looked at them, "I'm not letting my best friend marry someone that she don't love... *huff* To be honest I wouldn't be able to eat you marry anyone else..."

"What do you mean, Y/n?" Molly asked and Y/n glanced at Angel. He was smiling and nodded. Y/n took a deep breath of courage and looked into Molly's eyes.

"I've liked you since we became friends and my feelings seems to have changed through the years of us knowing each other and hanging out till the point that I... I love you, Molly," Molly stared at them in shock but it quickly changed into a smile.

Molly caressed Y/n's cheek to make them look up at her. "I have something to tell you, Y/n..." The anxious Y/n stared up at her, waiting for the answer until, "...I love you too,"

Y/n's eyes widened, "Really?" Molly nodded and Angel hugged them both around the shoulders. "Thank Lucifer, that took years!"

"You knew they/she liked me?!" Molly and Y/n yelled in unison and Angel smirked and chuckled. "Well Y/n told me that they liked ya, sis. And you told me ya liked them, but I didn't say anything because it's your relationship,"

Y/n and Moly laughed and Angel let go of them. Molly hugged Y/n and kiss the top of their head. "I wish father would be supportive of this. But I know he won't," Molly said sadly and Y/n looked up at her. "I'll make sure you won't marry that piece of shit and I'll promise to never let your father hurt you,"

Molly smiled and kissed their cheek, "I believe you, my love,"