Striker x Gender neutral reader

Requested by @Hooded_Raire

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Y/n! Welcome back to the ranch!" Sallie May said and hugged the Imp demon after they had jumped off their horse. "It's nice to be back, Sallie! What's up today? I have the tools you asked for by the way." Sallie May smirked

"Oh, I think you'll like this. You know the Harvest Moon Festival is around the corner, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, and my sister has come back with her so-called husband. He wants to compete in the games." Y/n stared at their friend like she was joking "You're kidding, right? That tiny thing?" Y/n asked as they saw Millie take Moxxie to the side.

Y/n noticed he had some tools in his hands and then got pushed towards a sleeping hog.
Y/n held their laugh "He's seriously not gonna try and wrangle it?"

"Oh. yes. he. is." Sallie said and the two watched in amusement as he sat on its back as it tried to break free from the rope.

To Y/n, an unknown Imp jumped onto the hog's back, pushing Moxxie off its back. He grabbed the knife and quickly and easily killed the animal. Y/n's jaw fell and Sallie smirked as she pushed it back so their mouth was closed. "Who's that?" Y/n asked and their friend smirked more "That's Striker. He's been helping us on the ranch for some days now. Why? Interested?" Y/n cleared their throat and looked away "No, it's just that I have never seen him before, that's all. Anyways, you want the tools or not?"

"Oh, I want them. But can you put them in my room? I need to talk with sis."

"You're just gonna make fun of Moxxie, aren't ya?"

"You know me too well, Y/n." The Imp snickered as they walked towards the house. They waved at Lin and Joe who great them with big arms. Y/n was like a part of this family 'cause they've known them all for her whole life.

Y/n walked up the stairs and walked towards Sallie's room when they felt someone bump into their shoulder. Y/n looked up to see it was none other than Striker. "Oh, hi... um... sorry for bumping into ya."

"Don't worry," he said and glanced at the box and Y/n followed his gaze "Oh, yeah. I'm a friend of Sallie May and I'm just here to give her these. She told me I could take them in her room." Striker smirked "What's your name?" "Y/n..." Striker held out a hand, "The name's Striker." Y/n held the box in one hand and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet ya." Striker huffed, still smirking as he eyes the Imp in front of him up and down, "Well, I'll see ya later, Y/n." Y/n only nodded as they watched him walk down the stairs.

Y/n held the box close to their chest when they arrived in the room and sat the box down. They quickly walked over to the window and saw Striker walk out of the house. He turned to the window and winked at them. Making Y/n's heart speed up even more.

☾ ☼ ☽

The Pain game, it's a tough game where Imps who their strength and dominance. Y/n wanted to be in the games so badly but just like Millie, they weren't allowed.

So what Y/n did was watching Striker win the games together with the Imp they learned goes by the name, Blitzo.

Y/n was currently sitting beside Millie and Moxxie, watching as Striker and Blitzo walked up on stage.

Millie glanced at her sister's best friend and noticed the way they were looking at Striker who pulled out a guitar, making Moxxie growl in annoyance. "Y/n." The Imp only hummed in response, not taking away their eyes from Striker who winked at them.

"You like Striker, don't ya?" Millie asked with a smirk. This catches Y/n's attention and they looked at her, "What? Me? Liking Striker? N-No, I just... admire him... Yeah."

Millie gave them a knowing look and smirked even more "Mhm. Well, be ready, because here he comes." She said and began to walk off with her husband.

Y/n tilted their heads but then felt someone sit beside them. They looked to see it was Striker

"How's it going, Y/n?"

"G-Good... um... Y-You have a nice... singing voice." Striker chuckled at their nervousness and held a hand on their shoulder, bringing them closer to him "I bet you sing like an angel." He said with a tint of flirt in his voice and Y/n blushed.

"N-No, I... I can't sing like you." Striker chuckled as he leaned closer to their ear.

"I meant another kind of singing, Y/n." He said and walked off. Leaving a confused Y/n at the benches but when they got what he meant... they blushed 50 shades of red and hide their face in their hands.

"Idiot." They mumbled as they watched Striker walk away towards the house. Y/n then smiled and shook their head.

'Striker, you're one of a kind.'