Alastor x trans male!reader

Requested by @blackfyrefantasy97

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was smiling to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror.
After shitty tones of insults and arguments with his strict parents. Y/n was finally free and has just had his top surgery... Or so he thought.

"Let me see her now!" He heard his mother yell from outside of the room. "Ma'am, he's not in a condition to speak to in that tone,"

"I'm her mother! Let me through!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but I can't do that,"

"And why not? This is a crime! You're holding my daughter away from me, her mother!"

"Ma'am, your son, is in a bad condition right now, please come back later," M/n (Mother's name) growled, "I'm gonna call the police! I'll come back, Yo/n (Your old name)! I know you're in there!"

The doctor sighed and went into the room to see Y/n stand by the mirror, worried expression. "Y/n, I told you to stay in bed, you're not in an condition to move around too much," she said and helped the boy over to the hospital bed.

"Was that-"

"I'm afraid so, Y/n. She may be my sister-in-law, but she's a horrible mother and person for this society," Y/n chuckled and turned his head towards the window. It was a rainy day.

"Hey, aunty?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"What will happen if the cops tells me to go back to them?" The woman sighed and petted Y/n's head, "That won't happen, you're my nephew, I'll doing anything to protect you, so if they declare that you have to live with them, then please bare with it until I can fix it and you can live with me," Y/n smiled at his aunt when someone knocked on the door.

A/n (Aunt's name) ruffled Y/n's hair, "Be strong now," she whispered and walked up to the door and opened it to see two cops with M/n standing between them.

"That's her, she's the one that held my daughter away from me,"

"Ma'am, can we walk inside?"

"Of course, my patient has waken up so he is able to communicate with now," the cops walked inside with M/n following, she glared at A/n who send back the same amount of hate.

"One cop walked over to M/n and A/n to talk to them and the other walked to Y/n and took a seat beside the bed. "Hey there, we heard from your mother that you were held in here against your will... is that true?"

"No, the doctor is my aunt... she helped me with my surgery,"

"What surgery... Oh, never mind," Y/n noticed the cops change of mood from serious to happiness and kindness... "Sir? Is something wrong?"

"No, no, it's just... you're reminding me of my son, he was biologically a girl but... he told me that he felt trapped in his body and... I wanted to help him and fixed a time for his surgery but... something went wrong and... he passed away,"

"I'm... sorry for your lost," The cop ruffled Y/n's hair, "It's okay, lad. And by the way, about your parents, have they done anything to you that you feel threatening?" Y/n glanced over at his mother and then back at the cop and nodded.

The man handed him a paper and a pen, "Please, write it down and sign it in the corner so it's confirmed it's from you,"

As Y/n wrote the things he felt threatening from his parents, his mother and aunt was going at it as they both yelled at each other with the cop listening to it but stoping them if they're getting either way too close to each other, or yell too loud.