Vox x Valentino x reader

Edited: 4th January 2024

•———————📺💙———————•

"Hey, tuts, where have you been? You're late" Angel Dust said and Y/n rolled their eyes "Oh nowhere. Just met up with someone," they said and walked over to the mirror. Angel turned to them with a smirk "Oh~ It's him again? Why can't you just tell me who your partner is?" He asked and Y/n chuckled "You will know sooner or later, Angel. And it's the same reason that you won't tell me who your partner is." They said and Angel shrugged,

"Let's just go to the party. Charlie will be pissed if she doesn't see you there" Y/n said and locked their arms with one of Angel's top pair of arms.

"Hmm, I'm gonna find out who it is, ya can't hide it from me, baby," he said and they walked out of the studio. "Yeah, yeah" Y/n chuckled

~ Time skip ~

Y/n were standing by the bar, talking and mildly flirting with some of the other demons and sinners. They looked around the big room of the Happy Hotel to see Angel was dazzling in the middle of the room with sinners all around him. Y/n chuckled and shook his head.

'Keep dazzling, Angie' they thought and looked back at the bartender named, Husk to get another drink but they stopped when they saw the Avian Cat Demon watch Angel Dust with tense eyes.

Y/n snapped their fingers in his face and Husk looked at them. Y/n smirked "Another drink, Husky boy." The dinner growled at the nickname as he made another drink "Never call me that again, kid." He said and sat the drink in front of Y/n before going back to serve the others.

He glanced at Angel from time to time which only made Y/n smirk more "So you're the mystery man Angel always talks about. Huh?" They finally said and Husk turned to them. "What?"

"You, Husky boy, is the mystery man Angel always talks about. He never shut up about you." Y/n said and chugged down their drink
"And you're jealous now because he's dancing with others and not you" he continued and glanced up at Husk.

"It's just his features. He likes to be in the center. So why would I be jealous?" Husk asked and Y/n nodded "True, but you're still worried he might find someone he loves more. But you don't have to worry about that. Because I know Angel, and he's not the type to cheat on someone he truly loves, believe it or not," Y/n said and looked around the room again to meet eyes with a special someone.

They smiled and sat some money down on the desk "Take these and take him on a nice date tomorrow. Show him how much you love him ya know" they winked and walked off towards their special demon.

"Why is it not my favorite overlords in all of Hell." Y/n said and the two overlords smirked "Why don't you come here and sit beside us, sexy?" Vox said in a more demanding voice instead of a suggestion.

Y/n swayed their hips as they walked over and sat down between them. "Where is Velvet? If I may ask, boss" they said and looked up at Valentino. He smirked and held a hand on Y/n's thigh. "Oh, she's somewhere taking selfies with random fuckers" he said and leaned closer to Y/n's face and placed a kiss onto their lips "Why don't you try and cheer Voxy up. He looks kind of down," he said and Y/n looked at Vox. Their boyfriend for a long time now.

"What were you talking to him about?" Vox asked and narrowed his eyes at Husk "Oh, nothing. Just helping him with his boyfriend" they said and laid their head on Vox's shoulder. Vox growled underneath his breath and Valentino looked at him

"Oh come on, Voxy, let them socialize for once. After all, they're all our's when we're back at the studio" Val said and plastered a small kiss on Y/n's neck and one on top of Vox's head.

"Hey, Val. Why don't you go and have a chat with your little whore over there? He seems to be a bit overwhelmed" Vox said mockingly as he pointed over at Angel Dust.

Valentino growled under his breath and the two began to argue, not too loud to disturb other guests but enough so they could hear one another.

Y/n sighed and grabbed Vox by the scarf and dragged him into a kiss to shut him up. Vox was shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss and held Y/n close to him.

They parted and Y/n smirked at him then looked up at Valentino that was sitting on his spot with crossed eyes and a pissed expression.
Vox let Y/n go and they moved closer to Valentino. But he didn't look at them.

Y/n began to lay small kisses onto his neck and cheek, but nothing. "Oh, come on, Val. Look at me. Ya know he didn't mean it" Y/n said and Valentino sighed. He quickly pressed his lips onto Y/n's, causing Y/n to fall back a bit but Val held the demon close to him.

Vox smirked at the sight of the two and moved closer. He sat Y/n on his lap so they were facing him while Valentino was pressing kisses onto their lips. Y/n smirked against the kisses from Val and grind themselves down onto Vox, knowing he both love it and hate it when anyone teases him.

Meanwhile, their little "get along" moment was currently going on. Angel stood some feet away from them with Vaggie and Charlie beside him. The three of them looked over at them and Angel smirked "Well, that's new." He said, happy he finally got to know who Y/n's lover— or more like lovers are.

Charlie blushed at the scene and Vaggie was looking at them with disgust. She rolled her eyes and dragged Charlie away from the spider porn star.

'Well... as long as Valentino and Vox
treat them right... I'm happy for them'