Henroin x preg wife!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n were on her way home after buying some things from the store, she said 'hi' to some of the demons she was familiar with and they did the same. They were surprised a kind person like Y/n was down here in Hell , but behind the curtains of those eyes were a mafia champion.

That's how she meet her husband in the living world and they stay together after death as well. His name is Henroin, and even if he can be a boy of... abusive... towards the kids, he had a heart and some moments with them as well.

Y/n have through the years been a mental support shield for her kids from their father and it have worked till now.

Y/n soon arrived home and heard the television was going. Y/n walked inside the kitchen that was connected with the living room and put down the bag with her groceries.

She slowly took out a single rose that she had bought. Henroin was sitting on the couch and didn't seem to notice her so she slowly walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck and held out the rose.

Henroin huffed and cracked a slight smile as he took the rose. "Hi dear," she said and Henroin moved his head to her and kissed her cheek, "Hi honey," Y/n smiled. He never calls her any nicknames if they're in public but when they're alone, he uses every nickname he can seem to like and think matches her as a person.
Honey stands for her sweet personality.

"Got any plans for the day?" He asked as Y/n sat down on the couch beside him,
"I'm going to meet Angel," Henroin sighed and grunted, "Why would you want to meet that man-whore-"

"Henroin!" Y/n scolded for calling their son a 'man-whore'

"You can't call our son a man-whore! I wanna go and visit him because one, I haven't seen him almost a year now, and two, I have an announcement to make to all of you,"

"All of us?" Henroin asked, and Y/n crossed her arms and nodded, "That's right, you, Molly, and Niss are coming with me. This announcement is very important to me, Henroin" Y/n said and he looked her in the eyes to see she was doing her puppy dog eyes. He quickly looked away, knowing he couldn't say no to his wife when she did that. Y/n moved closer to him and stood now in front of him so he had it harder to not look at her.

He growled, "Fine... MOLLY! ARACKNISS!" He yelled and the two came into the living room, Y/n smiled at them, "Go and get fixed up, we're going to see Angel,"

"Why?" Niss asked and Y/n looked at him. "Because I have an announcement to make to the whole family,"

Y/n then turned to Molly, "Molly dear, would you help me with the groceries when you're done?"

"Sure mom,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"Alright mom, I'm done so what did you want me to- MOM?!" Molly sprinted over to her mother who was having her hands on the counter and head down, it seemed like she was in pain.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothin' Molly. Don't worry, it's only a headache. Thanks for your concern, sweetheart," she said and smiled up at her daughter. "Now. Let's get the groceries to their place,"

"Mom, it's like... only sweets,"

"I know, it's for emergency cravings," Molly blinked at her but didn't say anything as she just put the things were they should be.

☾ ☼ ☽

After everyone was done with their things, the family members were walking towards the car.
"Come on, shorty! You're taking to long!" Molly called at Arackniss who were locking the front door while the others were in the car. His usual frowned face deepened and he glared at his sister but didn't say anything because he knew that his mother wouldn't be happy about his choice of words.