Husk x tiny!reader Pt.2

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Previous part
He slowly laid down onto the bed he was sitting in and put the human on his chest. Y/n smiled at the soft and warm fur and nuzzled even closer. Husk smiled and put his hand over them like a blanket, making the bow sleeping human feel safe.

Husk stayed awake for a minute or two to make sure Y/n were asleep and then fell asleep himself. Happy he found them.
End of previous part

Husk groaned as he woke up. He slowly moved and reminded himself of Y/n, he shoot his eyes opened but relaxed when he saw the tiny human still on his chest and his paw over them like a blanket. He smiled and slightly rub their shoulder and pets their head gently, which slowly woke the human up.
Y/n smiled tiredly at Husk who smiled slightly back before he sat up and put them onto his pillow.

"I'm gonna get you something to eat, stay here, okay?" Y/n nodded and Husk stood up to walk out of the room.

As Y/n was sitting and waiting for Husk, a sudden flick was seen from the television screen which made them jump slightly when a face showed on the screen, Y/n wanted to hide out of fear, they wanted Husk to hold them protectively. "You're a pretty little thing, aren't you? Val would love you~" Y/n grabbed the big pillow in a fist, scared of this TV demon who smirked at her. "I'm coming for you, little one~" was the last thing he said before the screen turned black.

The same minute, Husk walked back into the room with a plate of food in his hand. He was about to say something when he noticed Y/n staring at the television in fear.

He quickly put the plate down on the nightstand and picked them up, "What's wrong?" Y/n turned to look up at him "T-The TV... face... he said he's coming for me," was all they said and Husk rubbed their head "You don't need to worry, I'll protect you," he said, not noticing that Angel Dust had walked into the room as well. Y/n noticed him and hid into Husk's fur. "My~ Who's that, Husky~?" Husk jumped slightly at the other man's voice and glared back at him. "Fuck off, Angel," "Not until you tell me who they-"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Angel sneaked an arm around Husk to grab Y/n by the shirt and drop them into his own palm.

"Husk, who's this?" Husk carefully snatched Y/n back into his palm and Y/n hugged his thumb, still scared of the spider as Husk explained the situation.

"-You can't tell anyone about them, promise me,"

"I promise, Husky~ I would never betray a adorable little human like this," he said which made Y/n slightly let go of Husk's thumb and look up at Angel, all fear gone.
"Can I hold them?" Angel asked and Husk looked down at Y/n who nodded slowly. He sighed and placed Y/n's tiny form in Angel's hand.

Angel carefully brought Y/n closer to his face, he placed a slight kiss to their head, and Angel smiled at their adorable little giggle.

Y/n liked Angel's affection but Husk on the other hand, felt something he didn't know. He would feel... jealousy.

Husk quickly hit gently snatched Y/n back and held them close to his chest as he shoves a confused Angel out of his room.
Y/n smiled slightly, thinking of why Husk kicked Angel out.

☾ ☼ ☽

Time passes and Husk takes Y/! Go a private bar to hang out and talk without the others at the hotel interrupting them.

But when they arrived at the bar, Husk held Y/n close to his chest and hissed at a certain TV and doll.

"Hello again, tiny,"

"Oh~! They're so cute~"
Husk growled, "Vox, Velvet,"

"Give is the human, Husk," Vox said. Husk slowly and secretly put Y/n down onto a table and whispered for them to run. Y/n didn't take another second and ran off to hide as Husk fought the two overlords... it was an easy fight towards Vox and Velvet.
After all, Husk was a normal sinner.

Velvet was now holding onto his unconscious body. She carefully brought him to the couch and then looked over at Vox who had found Y/n who was now struggling in his hand.

His hand was clenching the human's body as he held them close to his face, Y/n began to shake in fear. "Hmm, you'll indeed be a good pet for him~" he said and crushed them. All Y.n could see was blue shining fingers crushing their body.

They struggled to stay awake but after hearing Velvet tell Husk they should take him too, they slowly passed out in Vox's hand.