Loona x shy fox reader

Requested by @kmlofquist

TW: Talk of losing a parent

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n is a Fox demon and has been a very good friend to Loona for years. Loona and Blitzo were like a second family for her.

She always came to Blitzo when having a problem, and Loona... well, she has always been there for her in hot and cold weather. And it has come to a point where the fox has a huge crush on the hellhound.

Loona has always liked Y/n, she just never have had the courage to confess, and not was she about to do that for a long shot but here they were.

Loona was standing outside of the room that you had at Loona's and Blitzo's home.
She was listening to your cries and it broke her heart. "Y/n?" She asked while knocking.

She attempted to open the door herself but the door flew open and Y/n hugged the Hellhound quickly. "Hey, what's wrong?" Loona held up her face and looked into the tear-stained eyes. "M-My... m-mom... k-killed." Loona's eyes went widen in shock.

She picked up the fox and hugged her tightly as she walked into the darkroom and closed the door behind them.

She turned on one of the lamps on the nightstands and sat Y/n onto the bed, her back against the headboard.

"Tell me, what happened, Y/n?" Y/n took a deep breath, trying to calm herself but it didn't work. Loona noticed this and sat beside her, bringing her into a tight hug with her head in Loona's chest.

The calming sound of Loona's heartbeat made the for calm and she closed her eyes as she was about to fall asleep when she fought to stay up.

"Take some time and rest, Y/n. I'll be here when you wake up and talk to me." Loona announced as Y/n fell asleep in her arms.

The hellhound slightly smiled and laid the girl down on the bed, she then laid herself beside her and brought Y/n closer to her as she also fell asleep.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n opened her eyes slowly to noticed she was being hugged tightly by someone. When her mind came back from sleeping mode. She looked up to realize she was in Loona's arms.

She blushed heavily and hid her face in the taller woman's chest, making the hellhound chuckle. "Not used to being hugged like this, Y/n?" Loona asked and opened her eyes, showings she was already awake.

"Y-You could say that." She mumbled and Loona let her go so the girl could sit up.

"I'm sorry for yesterday..." Y/n apologized and looked down but Loona quickly pulled her head up so they locked eyes "Don't apologize for showing your true emotions. Do you want to talk about it now or do you want to wait for a bit?"

"I... I want to talk now." She said and Loona smiled.

Y/n sat between Loona's legs and the hellhound hugged her close. "I-It started yesterday when I was on my way to my parents' house to take my last things... I opened the door to see my mom on the floor, blood all over her and over her stood... my father. He— As you know... he has been struggling with drug addiction for more than 3 years now..."

Loona nodded and Y/n held her hands "He had overdosed some sort of drug that... makes you go crazy and... H-He killed my mother... and I-I-I killed my father..." Y/n cried and squeezed Loona's hand.

Loona hugged the girl tightly.
It must have been traumatizing.

"It's all my fault." Loona's eyes widened and she turned Y/n so she was facing her.

"Y/n, it's not your fault. Don't give you the blame for something your father did. And if hers I've heard, I assume you you killed him to protect yourself and others. People will call that selfish, sure. But much more people would say it was brave of you... All our friends know you loved your parents to second death and they all would understand why you did like you did."

Y/n looked at Loona as new tears fell down her cheeks. Loona hugged her and hurried her face into the crook of her neck. "Never blame yourself for something you couldn't change... It breaks my heart to see the girl I love to cry." Y/n was shocked at her worlds and buried her face in Loona's crook of the neck "D-Do you mean that?"

"That I love you?" Y/n nodded against Loona's neck and the hellhound smiled "With every word."

Y/n moved from her neck and looked at her with a smile as the two leaned in.
Their lips meet and the door burst open "I heard crying! Where's—" Blitzo blinked and saw his daughter and Y/n kiss. He smirked "Did I interrupt something?"

"Fuck off, old man!" Loona yelled at him and threw a pillow at his face. He attempted to budge it but the pillow hit his face, causing a laugh to release itself from Y/n's mouth.

Blitzo smiled but then saw the old tears in her eyes. His dad instincts reacted to this and threw himself onto the girl with a big hug.

He held the back of her head so she was burying her face in his neck. She giggled and hugged back "Thank you, Blitzo." Blitzo glanced at Loona and she nodded.

He smiled and parted from the hug. He wiped away some hair that had fallen over Y/n's eyes and smiled "Never hesitate and tell us when something's wrong, Y/n."

The said girl smiled and nodded
"Thank you both."