Valentino x fiancée!reader

Requested by @undynegirl386

A/N:
Y/n (Your name) - Youngest child
S/n (Sister's name) - Middle child
O/s/n (Older sister's name) - oldest child

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Valentino were sleeping soundly in bed when he suddenly felt something jump onto his body, his eyes widened quickly as he felt the person hug him. "Val! Guess what day it is!" He looked down to see his fiancé, he sighed and laid back onto the bed. "I don't know, baby. Let me sleep, daddy's been working all night,"
Y/n's smile faded as she rolled over to lay beside him.

"Oh, okay... I'll be in the kitchen," As Y/n walked out and closed the door after her. Valentino opened his eyes and looked over at the door. 'She sounded hurt...' he thought and grabbed his phone and went to the colander. "It's, October..." Val facepalmed, "Ugh! I'm an idiot" Val growled at himself. 'It's her birthday!' Valentino let out some more curse words as he sat up and put on some clothes.

He slowly walked out to the kitchen and saw Y/n sitting by the table, she had her head down with a sad smile as she read some letters.
Valentino stepped inside the kitchen and walked towards her. She noticed him and smiled up at him like nothing was wrong, "Hi babe, you hungry?" Valentino didn't answer as he just hugged her from behind.

"Val?" She asked and he hugged her tighter,

"I'm sorry, baby. I forgot today was your birthday," Y/n smiled softly and put a hand on top of his. "It's okay, Val. You worked late last night and I understand that you're tired. It's not a big deal," Val and Y/n kept silence until he peeked up from the crook of her neck, "What's these letters, baby?"

"My mother send me an indentation to a dinner with her and father. They want me to come home and celebrate my birthday with them,"

"You don't sound so happy about it,"

"Trust me, I am, but... ugh, it's my dad, he always comment my looks and my behavior. My siblings always got credit for things they did while he just... thought of me as an mistake... or so it feels like. And I can't even explain how angry he got when I told him I dropped out of college..."

Val huffed. "I've never meet him, but he sounds like an asshole," Y/n suddenly smield and looked up at her fiancé, "Come with me,"

"What?"

"To the dinner, we're getting married soon and I wanna introduce you to them," Val looked down at her as she smiled brightly. He had a bad feeling about it but sighed and kissed her cheek. "Whatever makes you happy, baby," he said and kissed her lips. She happily kissed back.

They parted when Valentino's cellphone suddenly called. He growled and answered, "What?" Y/n went up from her seat and hugged him. He hugged back as he leaned back against the kitchen counter. "He just left?" Y/n looked up at him with a tilted head.

Valentino groaned, "Alright, I'm on my way," he hanged up, "Work?"

"Yeah, some fucker left the studio and just told Vox they quit... That fucker is gonna get it, they  has a contract with me—" Y/n grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it, he looked down at her. "Don't overthink it so much, you have plenty of workers and clients who pay very well might I add, one worker can't do so much different, right?"

"No baby, it does matter depends on how much money they made, if they made big amount of money, they have a contract with me to continue. If they made less amount of money, it doesn't really matter,"

"Okay, but don't go to hard on them. And remember what I told you?"

"About what?"

"About giving Angel some time off. He has been working very hard lately and I'm worried he might overdo it. I know you're his boss, but please, Val... I'm worried," Y/n said as she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.
Valentino sighed, she knew he couldn't say no to those eyes. "Alright, I give him time off today. When are we supposed to have dinner with your parents?"