Moxxie x flirty fem reader

Requested by @Omni_Bee

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Oh come on, Moxxie~ For me, please~" Moxxie blushed and looked away as he held his guitar close to him. "I-I don't know, Y/n. I—"

"Please Moxx, you have an adorable voice, please sing... You wouldn't want to make your girlfriend sad, would you now?" Y/n asked and hugged the shorter male close to her chest.

The male blushed at the feeling of the back of his head hit her breasts. "F-Fine." He said and started to play some notes. Y/n smiled and closed her eyes as she listened to her boyfriend's singing voice when she suddenly sang along and they locked eyes, Y/n smiled and moved closer to his face as they sang the same line

[Y/n]
🎶...But above all this. I wish you love

[Both]
🎶And I love you will always love you

Y/n smiled down at him and kissed his lips passionately. Moxxie blushed and Y/n parted "You're a little cinnamon roll, baby~," she said in a low voice, making the male blush harder.
She loved to tease him in different ways.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Blitzo. Don't be such a dick towards my baby~"

"Aw, is the strong Moxxie a submissive bitch? Baby boy~" Blitzo teased which irritated the shorter Imp. He growled and began to yell at his boss when Y/n grabbed his face and smashed her lips against his to shut him up.

They parted and Y/n smirked down at him "Scream one more time baby, and I'll give you a reason for you to scream~" she whispered in his ear. "D-Don't say things like that." He protested, calming down in the process.

Y/n chuckled and looked over at Blitzo to talk about random shit. Moxxie looked at his girlfriend up and down as she sometimes gave flirty comments towards Blitzo, which made Moxxie growl slightly in jealousy.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Y/n, can we talk?" Y/n sat down at the couch and opened a beer and looked at him "Sure, baby. What's up?" She asked as he sat down beside her "It's about your... flirting." Y/n's smile faded a bit and tilted her head a bit

"What's with that?

"It's a bit... too much sometimes."

"What do you mean?" Moxxie sighed and rubbed his temple

"Sometimes— I— take today for example... We were at the I.M.P Company building and you were talking to boss, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And you had a... moment where you sounded like you were flirting with him... and I... I felt uneasy..." Y/n smiled and brought Moxxie to her lap so he was facing her "And why were you feeling uneasy, baby?"

"I-I guess... I was scared you would leave me for him. He's taller than me, and when people see you two beside each other, it seems to be more like you and him is a couple while I'm just a weak, short—"

"Baby. Look at me." Y/n said and held a hand on his cheek as he looked up at her "That will never happen. I'll never leave you because of anyone else. And especially not your boss. He's annoying."

"Then... why are you—"

"Flirting? That's a part of who I am, Moxx. I'm a flirty person and don't know when to stop. I'm sorry if I made you feel uneasy, hon." She said and leaned her forehead onto his.

He closed his eyes and smiled "Just remember I always will love you," Y/n continued and he kissed her lips. The woman smiled against his lips as she kissed back.

They parted and they looked into each other's eyes "I love you too, Y/n."