Crymini x male fox reader

Requested by @Deceptibot404

I looked up what Crymini's age is and it says -19. So I guess Y/n will be around 18/19 - 20

I have no idea of what Crymini's personality is so I'm sorry if it's bad or if she's a bit OOC.

~•~•~

Charlie, Vaggie, and Y/n were walking into one of the local bars in Hell because Charlie has decided to talk t the owner about something.

"Charlie, why are we here?" Vaggie asked her girlfriend that smiled at Vaggie and Y/n. "I'm gonna ask if they know someone who wants redemption." Y/n and Vaggie looked at each other and back at Charlie.

"You're gonna ask a bar owner that?" Y/n turned to Vaggie "Good luck" he said while petting Vaggie's shoulder. She slapped his hand away and walked away with Charlie.

Y/n sighed and sat down at the bar desk. He ordered his drink and looked over at the stage to see a random female demon singing jazz. It wasn't Y/n type of music but he had to agree she has a good voice.

~•~•~

"Hey, Y/n!" Y/n looked beside him to see Angel Dust "Hey! Angel— What's wrong?" Angel sighed and took a seat "Fight with Husk again?" Angel nodded and sipped his drink.

"Hey! Why don't we just have fun! Forget the fight and just have fun!" Y/n said and held up his drink. Angel laughed "You're right, Y/n!" He said and they clanked their glass together.

~•~•~

"Hey, Y/n. I think you have someone's attention." Angel said and gestured his head towards what looked to be a female canine.
Y/n smirked and looked at the female, she smiled and looked away again.

Angel called the bartender over "Hey, my friend here would want to treat the lady over there. So whatever she's drinking right now, give her another one." The bartender smirked and went over to the woman.

"What did you do that for?" Y/n whisper yelled at his friend. Angel smirked and shrugged,
"Y/n, you like her. I mean. Look at her! She's the perfect dinner for ya'"

"Uh!" Angel sipped the rest of his drink before looking at the fox. "Come on, you know I'm right."

"Yeah, that's why I hate you."

"Love you too, toots" Y/n rolled his eyes and glanced over at the woman who had just got the drink. She thanked the bartender and looked over at Y/n and nodded with a smile. She picked up her drink and held it up to him with a nod.

Y/n smirked and did the same "Cheers" Y/n mumbled with a smirk and the two took sips of their drinks. Angel chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at Y/n who rolled his eyes and lightly hit the spider's shoulder.

"Come on, go talk to her."

"Oh, I will... When the time comes—"

"No, no, You're talking to her now. Come on, go" Angel said and pushed the fox over to the canine who was now looking at the fox "Angel what— Hi! I'm Y/n" Y/n said nervously as he approached her. She chuckled "Crymini. Thanks for the drink by the way."

"Oh, no problem. I couldn't let a lovely lady like you spend so much money on some drinks." Y/n said and Crymini rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Why thank you, but why don't I buy you a drink? Then we're even."

"No, no, I'm not letting you do that. Why don't I treat you on a date tomorrow? A date with you and I'm satisfied." Crymini smirked and nodded

"Sure foxy. I'll see you tomorrow." She said before taking her last sip and walked off. Y/n watched as she left and Angel walked over "So~ what happened?"

"I have a date tomorrow."

"That's the Y/n we all know and love!" Angel said and high-fived the fox.

~•~•~

Crymini walked over to the male fox with a smirk. Y/n looked over to see she was wearing a blank dress (idk) with the same necklace(?) as yesterday around her neck.

Y/n smirked and took her hand "Why hello, who are you and what have you done to Crymini?" The canine playfully hit his shoulder and the two chuckled and giggled.

"Shut up and let's get going." She said and the two walked into the restaurant.

Y/n watched her every move.
He adored her through the whole pits of hell to the very top in heaven and back.

Crymini took a seat and Y/n sat in front of her on the other side of the table. He looked at her and smirked...

"Well... Shall we order, Crymini"