Arackniss x fem!OC

Requested by Leilah_Amaranth
OC owner: Leilah_Amaranth

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Two different humans from two different families... Gypsies and Italians that have been against each other for centuries.

No one would have thought that the mafia family would get along with the royal Gypsite family... in something like... marriage...

☾ ☼ ☽

Jewel, the firstborn daughter of the Gypsies mafia boss were sitting on a bench in a hidden park that she had found some weeks ago, she was waiting on someone, her best friend despite the bad blood between their families.

"Jewel?" The Gypsite princess turned her head to look at the short but still handsome young man, Arackniss... the son of Henroin's, the Italian mafia's boss.

Jewel smiled at him as he sat down beside her in the grass. "How have you been, Niss?" He sighed, "It's all good..." Y/n could read him like a book and said, "But?" Arackniss glanced over at her and sighed again, "My father can be... a bit too much sometimes..."

"Hm, I know what ya mean, my father have been talking so much to defeat you guys for weeks that I think I'm going crazy," Arackniss chuckled, "My father does the same... Maybe the time is up..."

"I don't know... We'll see when the war comes,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"Pardon?"

"Me and Henroin have come into an agreement to arrange a marriage for the both of you, it would be great to silent the fighting between our families and try and get along more," Jewel's father said and Jewel shook her head.

"But father, how can you make a decision like this without asking us first? It's our lives so we should be the ones that make that decision,"

"Doesn't matter now, I've given you everything you can imagine through your whole life, this is just a small payment to pay back all of that," "But-"

"No buts, Jewel. I'm your father and I make the decisions here,"

Arackniss and Jewel turned to look at each other and sighed. "Fine... arrange the marriage," Arackniss said and their fathers smiled. "We're glad you both understand," Henroin said and walked off together with Jewel's father.
Y/n and Arackniss were standing in the room, silently looking down at the floor, understandably upset at their fathers.

☾ ☼ ☽

Two months have now passed and it was time for a wedding. Arackniss was standing by the altar with his younger brother, Anthony who was the best man. Molly, their sister was sitting beside Henroin.

Arackniss took a deep breath when suddenly the music started and the doors opened to reveal Jewel with her father walking her towards him.

Anthony smirked and leaned to his brother's ear. "You got a good catch, Niss," Right, no one else in the family knew it was an arranged marriage. But Arackniss didn't care, as long as he's beside Jewel's side, it all would be great.

Arackniss stared at Jewel, realizing how beautiful she really was... he felt his heart skip a beat when they made eye contact and Jewel seemed to have gotten the same feeling.

She smiled at him as her father handed her hand to Arackniss and she walked up to stand by the alter with him.
None of the two young adults would've realized how much they really loved one another if the wedding hadn't taken place.

Jewel glanced at her father and Arackniss did the same towards his father and they both were surprisingly smiling. Henroin who looked to have never smiled in his whole life was smiling just so his family members could see. But even that was shocking that he even cracked a little upwards.

The wedding was over and Jewel and Arackniss were in their hotel room. It was silent and Jewel were standing by the window when Arackniss walked inside with a towel around his waist. "You know, Jewel,"

"Hm?"

"I never knew how much I really loved you until today..."

"We've been friends for years and jumped so many steps and became husband and wife... Gypsies and Italians families are now in peace... and my heart is where it will be," she said and turned to him with a smile. Arackniss smiled and walked up to her. He looked down at the slight shorter female and brought his hands to her waist and back of her neck as he leaned down.

Jewel held him around the neck and brought herself up the last centimeters until their lips meet in a sweet but yet passionate kiss which turned into even more intense until it got to a point where both were laying in bed, showing sides that none of them had shown each other before, dominance and submission.