Fizzaroli x deer male!reader

Requested by @_Mr_BoTaTuHh
A/N: Sorry for the wait. Have been busy and will be busy these 3 weeks from now. I hope I'll get much more time to write when summer break is here. But here's Fizzarolli x deer male!reader

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Being a babysitter was never easy.
Especially with a kid like Y/n's nephew.

He's a sparkling and happy kid who loves to pull pranks and run away when they're in public so he was always in the center, he always wanted to be seen and get all the attention, which was something Y/n hated with him because his parents, Alastor and S/n (Sister's name) was spoiling the little brat with everything.

Y/n's sister has handed him some money for them to go and have a good time at LooLoo Land.

Y/n sighed at the thought of the little pest running around the park with him following.

And so here's we are, Y/n was currently being dragged into a tent where small Imp demons were gathered around by the stage.

He groaned in annoyance and they took a seat beside each other. N/n (Nephew's name) was about to run away when Y/n grabbed his arms and held him in his place. Causing the boy to pout and cross his arms.

"Stay here. You dragged me in here so you have to sit still and watch it." Y/n said and N/n rolled his eyes at his uncle.

The show started and the famous Robo Fizzarolli aka Robo Fizz walked out from behind the curtains to greet everyone to the show.

Y/n snickered at his old friend.
Oh, right.
Y/n and Fizzarolli are old co-workers.
That's right.
Y/n and worked here, but that was years ago.

As Fizz's performance came to an end. Y/n stood up to see his nephew have sneaked off. "Damn it." He mumbled and looked around to see the boy on stage with Fizz and the other creepy-looking animatronics.

"N/n! Don't just run off like that, young man." N/n's smile fell and Y/n sighed as he ruffled his hair. He then turned up to Fizz who couldn't believe he was standing before him.

"Y/n? It's really you?" Y/n smiled at him "It sure am, friend. How have you been?" Fizz smiled and looked down at the kid "I've been good... Is he yours?" Fozzarolli asked, his voice glitching a bit.

"Oh, no, he's my nephew." Fizz looked at the other man with hopeful eyes when N/n dragged Y/n's sleeve "Don't do that, N/n. You'll tear it apart."

"Whatever, uncle Y/n. I'll be outside."

"Don't do anything stupid!" He called back to the boy who quickly walked out of the tent.

Y/n turned to Fizzarolli who quickly wrapped his long arms around him and held Y/n tight to his metallic chest.

"Fizz?"

"I wouldn't admit it when your little pest of a nephew was here, but... I missed you." Y/n snickered at the robot's kind side and looked up at him as they parted from the hug, "I missed you too."

Fizzarolli's glee came back, "It's been boring without you here. Well... I think you had lazy jokes but it made the audience laugh so— I didn't understand that until you left to work with your brother-in-law how truly boring everything was."

"Hey, my jokes are not that bad." Fizz laughed "Oh really, tell me one now."

"Uh... right now?"

"Yeah," Fizz smirked and crossed his arms

"Um... okay. Here is one... What does James Bond do before bed?" Fizz looked to be thinking but then shrugged "I don't know, what?"

"He goes undercover!" Y/n said happily and Fozz lets out a sigh but together with a slight chuckle "See! You chuckled!" Y/n said and smiled. Fozz smirked and wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, holding him closer.

"Guess it did make me chuckle a bit..." he said surprisingly softly and moved his hand to Y/n's face. "Hey, Fizz! What are you—" Y/n turned quiet and let out a small whimper as the robot touched his deer ears.

Fizz smirked and wrapped his arm even more around Y/n while the other one continued to pet his ears. Y/n closed his eyes and felt his lips meet with some metallic ones. His eyes flew open at the surprise of his old friend kissing him, but he soon melted into the kiss and shock turned into happiness.

They parted their lips with a slight string of saliva connecting them.
Fizz smirked down at Y/n and leaned into his ear, "You're mine,"

The deer was shocked but happy as he freed his arms from Fizz's long arms that were still wrapped around his body and caressed the robot's cheek. "I'm yours."