Alastor + sibling!reader

Requested by @Chaotic-Drabbles

Edited: 8th November 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was walking to their room when they heard someone talking on the other side of a door they walked past.

Their older brother's room.

Y/n tilted their head and knocked on the door but was received with nothing. It was late at night, so he was probably sleeping, but Y/n was curious about the mumbling sounds coming from the room.

They slowly opened the door and walked inside to see Alastor tossing and turning in bed. Forehead sweating and frowning as he mumbled something they couldn't catch up.

They walked over to the other deer sinner and shook him awake carefully but he quickly woke up with a slight gasp.

"Alastor... calm down... it's me" his shoulders sunk in relief. "What's wrong?"

Alastor turned to them and quickly hugged his younger sibling. Y/n was shocked but hugged him back, "Nightmare again?"

The man only nodded and Y/n sighed "You wanna talk about it?" Alastor shook his head and Y/n nodded, understanding.

They ruffled his hair "You think you can fall asleep again?"

"No."

"I guess I could stay... Or do you want me to call—" Y/n stopped talking when they felt their brother grab their arm and drag them down to the bed so they sat beside him.

"Alright then... I guess I won't call Mimzy then." They said as Alastor hugged them close to his chest. "Okay, what's all this about? You usually don't even want me to touch your hand so what's this about?"

Alastor let out a sigh as he parted from the hug, "You and Mimzy were at the club, singing your duets like the usual when that shitty television came and destroyed everything and made the club to a fucking bloodbath... He killed you in front of my eyes when I was helpless and couldn't do anything."

Y/n's expression softened as they hugged back.

"I'll never leave you, Alastor. You're my brother, and I care very much about you. Vox will not come at me if it was for billions of money."

"How would you know that? He's a piece of shit." Y/n sighed and looked away, 'If he only knew.' They thought.

"Yeah, I just know it. Okay? I'll never leave" She answered and Alastor smiled. "Go back to bed now. I have shit to do."

"What are you gonna do at this hour." Y/n rolled her eyes at his nosy question "None of your business, just go to sleep." They said and hugged their brother close as their fingers went through his soft and fluffy hair once again.

After some minutes, Alastor had fallen back asleep and Y/n began to stand up from the bed, trying to keep quiet since Alastor was quite easy to wake up.

Y/n wrote him a note that they will not be back until early morning tomorrow and walked towards the door.

They opened the door and turned to the sleeping deer sinner... "Sleep tight, brother." They said before closing the door and turning on their heal to head down the stairs and out of the hotel.