Blitzo x reader Pt. 1

Y/n's parents were currently staying over at her, Blitzo's, and Loona's house for two weeks.
The two have ever been a fan of Blitzo nor that the two of you adopted a Hellhound so you asked Loona to stay at a friends house and her not liking her adoptive grandparents that much either, agreed instantly.

You were currently in the kitchen with your father when Blitzo came downstairs from your shared bedroom.

"Morning," Blitzo mumbled and Y/n turned to him, "Morning Blitzo." She said and hugged him. He smiled and held her by the waist, "Morning, baby." They laid a kiss onto each other's lips as F/n (Father's name) mumbled something.

"What's that, sir?" Blitzo asked

"So you finally made it out of the bed... being a little lacy today, huh?"

"Being a little lacy? What do you mean?"

"Just by the fact that you got up so late."

"Late...? *glancing at the clock* it's 7:15 in the morning on a Sunday. It's not really that late, sir."

"Well, I was up at 6, in good time on starting the—" Blitzo interrupted your father, "Oh, I know you were up at 6. You're always up at 6." Blitzo said while rolling his eyes.
"Well it's good to get up early." Your father said and Blitzo sighed, "Yes it is, sir. Just sometimes on a Sunday it's nice to sleep in a little bit, isn't it?"

F/n shrugged "Perfhaps you're right. But only sometimes."

"Father. Please." Y/n said in a sigh and F/n looked around, not caring on what Y/n wanted to say.

"Where the newspaper?" He asked instead and Y/n sighed, "It should be on the counter— Father, no, if you... *crash* And there goes my favorite porcelain glass." Y/n mumbled and Blitzo groaned "Uh, it's okay. I'll get that."

"Alright. I'll be in the living room," F/n said and left the kitchen "Yeah. You go and read the paper." Y/n closed the door after her father and let out a sigh.

"When you told me your parents were coming to stay for two weeks, I mean, I didn't know that they would STAY for two fucking weeks. Like, not go anywhere, ever. Not visit friends, not go out, not even go to the fucking store, not even go for a walk, not even go in the backyard, nothing! They just stay here all the time. We had a week of this, it's starting to make me a little mental."

"Come on, Blitzo. Don't be so uptight" Y/n said while fixing his now ruffled shirt that had a horse print on it. "I'm trying not to be uptight, okay? I really am, but this is— Oh god..." he gritted his teeth.

"They have stayed here before. You weren't like this then"

"I know they've stayed here before, but the last time was only the weekend. It wasn't two weeks. And now we're only one week in."

"Just try and calm down. You know they're not so big fan of my life choices. The worst we can do is to make them experience a bad week." Blitzo rubbed his temple, "I will, I will try and calm down, okay. I just— I just wanna coffee, and wake up. Fuck, every morning he's got that fucking tv just cranked, wakes me up every time." Y/n smiled at him but it quickly faded when she heard her father's voice calling her. His voice faded so you could only tell what he said with some words.

"What's that, sir?"

"I just asked my daughter if we can make some pancakes."

"Pancakes? Yeah, uh, we can make pancakes. So I tell you what, I'll have my cup of coffee to wake up a bit and then we'll start making them, okay?"

"Well I'm pretty hungry."

"Yeah, I'm a little hungry too. I'm just... Like I said, I'm just gonna have a cup of coffee and wake up a little bit and then... ya know, we can start making pancakes. And then we'll let you know when they're done. Okay?"