Stolas x wife!reader

Edited: 4th January 2024

•———————🦉———————•

Y/n's POV
I was snuggling up to my husband when suddenly our daughter screamed "Mommy! Daddy!" I sat up tiredly to go to her but my husband held a hand on my shoulder "I get it. Get some sleep sweetheart" he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and laid back down. I used my powers to do a portal so I could see him and our lovely Octavia.

Stolas opened her bedroom door "Via, what troubles you my owlette?" Octavia shoved the blankets off her and she ran over to him "Daddy! I had a dream, a really bad dream" he hugged her small form and picked her up. "A nightmare," he said and she nodded "I was looking all over the palace and I couldn't find you and mommy anywhere. You weren't there!" She cried on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. I smiled at the portal and decided to go over there. As I was walking, I still had the portal on.

"There, there, Via, it's okay, you're okay... When you're scared and you don't know where mommy or I am you must remember, no matter what happens to us, we will never be far away from our special little starfire." Stolas turned to his book and I turned the portal off when I reached Octavia's room. I stood in the doorway, watching my husband sing for our daughter.

I walked over to them as Stolas covered Octavia with the covers. I kissed her head and smiled up at Stolas as he continues to sing.

"...you can find me in the sky, upon the last day..."

"And you'll be okay" I sang and hugged Stolas as we walked out of Via's room. Stolas closed the door behind us and looked down at me. I smiled up at him as we leaned in and our beaks meet. When we parted, his red glowing eyes stared into my shining e/c once.
"I love you" I whispered, not wanting to wake Via up again. "I love you too," Stolas said and boy what I believe him.

I shouldn't have done that

~ Some years later ~

Again, he did it again. I can't believe it.
"Sweetie I..."
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I yelled and slapped away his hand from my shoulder.

"How could you! I thought you loved me!" I screamed and he crouches down to my level as I was sitting on the couch, "Baby, I do love you. It was only a—"

"Oh don't you dare say it was a one-time thing! You know damn well, this has happened more than once...! Leave that Imp... or I leave you" he gasped and shook his head, trying to stop me from going but I was already gone.

I walked into our shared bedroom and slammed the door. I leaned against the door and slide down to the floor. My husband... the person I'm supposed to love the most... had cheated once again... "Stupid dickhead" I cried as I looked at our family photo that was hanging on the wall.

"I never wanted Octavia to see us like this... I'm sorry Via" I whispered to myself and hid my face in my knees.

I created a portal mirror to see what was going on in the kitchen and saw my daughter walking in and sat by the window.

3rd person's POV
'S-She didn't mean that... right?' Stolas thought and then saw his daughter sitting by the window and smiled at her
"Good morning Octavia, did you sleep well my owlette?" Stolas asked and she stared at him

"Is that a serious question?" Stolas only hummed and then pointed at her earbuds. "What's that you're listening to?" He asked

"This song is called: My world is burning down around me, it's by Fuck You Dad... it's a band" "Oh, *nervous laugh* How charmin'." He said and took a steak from the fridge and gave it to the plant.

"So are you two done screaming for the day?" Y/n's heart sank as she heard her daughter's words. Stolas sighed and walked over and sat beside her.

"Ah! Do you know what I haven't done in a long long time? I haven't been taking you to your favorite place in all of hell. Why don't we go to Lululand?"

"Dad, I'm not 5 anymore... plus, shouldn't you go and look if mom is okay?" Stolas sank in his seat. Changing the subject didn't work on his daughter at all so why try it.

"I know I just... *sigh* I messed up, didn't I?"

"Really bad this time" He looked at his daughter and then stood up. He ruffled Via's hair and she growled at him. He chuckled and Y/n giggled lightly with a sad expression as she sat on the edge of the balcony.

She looked over the view of Hell and smiled. She was about to let go of the handle she was holding onto. Being a bird royal demon came with its useful powers, like transforming and flying.

But to Stolas who walked into the bedroom took the situation way wrong and quickly wrapped his arms around her and walked back inside before she could even jump into the air.

Stolas locked the balcony door and sat her on the bed edge.

"Baby, are you okay?! What were you thinking!" He yelled while he hugged her tightly. He had a terrified and scared expression and his voice was shaking.

He let go of the hug and looks into her e/c eyes to see them watering,

"I... I was just—" Stolas looked at her as she silently motioned what she was trying to do. She wanted to take some time alone in the air... His mind got cleared at the realization and he sighed in relief.

Y/n hugged herself into a ball and looked away from him, she felt trapped...

Y/n's POV
"Y/n..." he whispered and sat beside me. He held my smaller form and kissed the top of my head, causing more tears to fall. I snuggled closer to him, not wanting to leave him and Octavia. I only said what I said because I was scared to lose him.

I felt my body relax in his arms as he gave a small kiss to the head. "I'm so sorry Y/n I... I didn't know that you... I thought *sigh* I'm sorry. I fucked up and I only want to be with you. You have always been and always will be the only one I love" Stolas said and I looked up at him.

"You mean that? This will better not be one of your lies again because if it is I—I can't take it anymore, Stolas" I cried and covered my face with my hands. He sighed with a small smile and took my hands in his and held my chin with his other hand.

"Y/n, darling, I love you and you know that. I promise to never do anything like that again" he said and kissed my beak. I kissed back and hugged him tightly.

I still had a bad feeling... but I trusted him for now. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him or my daughter in my life.

We parted and stared into each other's eyes and I smiled at him. He smiled back and we heard a knock on the door. We looked over and saw Octavia standing there, leaning on the doorframe.

"You two good again?" She asked and I smiled at her. I held out an arm for her and she made her way over to us only to get dragged into a hug with me and then a family hug when Stolas joined us.

"Yes Via. Your father and I are good. I love you both very much" I said and Stolas kissed my lips and gave Via a kiss on top of her head.

We stayed in the hug for about some minutes before we had to get up again. Stolas never let you and Via out of sight that day as he hugged or cuddled with you from time to time.

'I wish I could stay like this forever... and never let go'