Striker x Alastor's sister!reader Pt.1

Requested by AllisonTart

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Sister of Alastor is a girl named Y/n.
Y/n is not as powerful as her brother and she was not even living in the same city as him.
She was living in the Imp city because of work. She's an employee at the company I.M.P.

She was currently at her desk when Blitzo walked over to her. She noticed him and quickly hid the picture she was currently holding in her hands. "Boss, what's up?"

"I'm taking Loona, Mills, and Moxxie to the Harvest moon festival... You wanna come with?" Y/n glanced down under the desk at the picture of her and her brother together. She sighed and nodded "It's not like I have anything else to do." She mumbled

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n walked out of the I.M.P van to see Millie's parents was glaring down at Moxxie for some reason. Y/n felt bad for the male but she put on a similar smile to Alastor's and walked over to them. "Ah, momma, daddy, meet my friend and co-worker, Y/n. She's sister to the string overlord, the radio demon." Y/n smiled nervously at them "It's very nice to meet you both." She said and they smiled at her when a horse could be heard in the distance.

Y/n and the others looked over at the sound to see another Imp. A very handsome Imp might I say.

Everyone watched as he jumped off the horse and made his way to Millie "You must be the famous Mildred. Heard some good things about you, little lady." The man said and winked. Millie chuckled and shook his hand when the Imp male noticed a certain deer demon. He smirked and walked over "Why hello there, the names Striker." He said and held out his hand. Y/n smiled and nervously answered "Y/n." Striker smirked and walked over to the others.

Y/n smiled while letting out a sigh. But then she suddenly heard the word "games".
She got excited and so did Blitzo but his excitement was showing way more "I heard games, what games, I'm in." Blitzo said and Millie's mother, Lin walked over to her husband and Blitzo "Every Harvest festival, there's a competition to be the toughest, toughest bastard in wrath."

Y/n stepped forward "Can anyone compete?" She asked. Joe and Lin looked at her and nodded. She smiled "Then I'm in." She said.

Striker smirked at this and walked over to her. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles
"I wish you luck then, Y/n."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n applauded as she watched her boss and Striker walk up on stage. As you already can tell, she lost but she was happy two people she knew won.

Suddenly she had Striker's face close to hers. She gulped and he smirked. He was bending down to her from the stage with his hand held out. She took it and he smirked "I like you. It will be nice working with ya..." he said and jumped down from the stage and kissed her cheek before turning around and dip his cowboy hat a bit. "See ya, sugar cube."

Y/n blinked, not knowing what the heck had just happened but then her brain clicked and her heart beat faster and her cheeks turned slightly red. She smiled as she saw Striker disappear in the crowd of other Imps.

In her world, she was in Heaven.