🎃Alastor x fem!reader🎃

31 October 2021
(A/N: Halloween special)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Happy Halloween everybody!!" Charlie yelled excited. Vaggie, Niffty, and Alastor chuckled at her excited and cheerful energy.

"Husk? Got the drinks?" She asked and saw Husk was setting them up on the bar. He groaned a "Mhm" and Charlie then turned to the others.

"Everyone! I got costumes for you!" Vaggie and Alastor sweat dropped while Angel's, Niffty's, and Y/n's eyes shined happily.
"Princess, I don't think-"

"Please Al, it's Halloween," Y/n said and hugged her husband. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and the radio demon sighed, unable to say no to his wife's pleading. "Fine darling, for you," Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek.
Boy what Y/n would regret this.

☾ ☼ ☽

"No!" Y/n yelled as she held the door closed shut. Vaggie sighed, "Come on, Y/n! You wanted to dress up, now come out and let us see,"

"No! It's embarrassing,"

"Angel is wearing a legit angel costume! Can't be more embarrassing than that," Angel frowned and continued to look at himself in the mirror, doing small posses and Vaggie rolled her eyes.

"B-But-"

"Get out here, woman! It's a costume, don't pussy," Husk growled and Y/n felt rage hit. She slammed open the door and stormed over to him, she grabbed his collar, "What did you call me you alcoholic asshole!?" She yelled and Husk smirked, "You're out," Y/n gasped and let him go. She slowly turned to the others to see them staring at her.

Charlie and Vaggie blushed slightly, Angel and Husk smirked. Niffty had star eyes at Y/n's look.

(A/N: Choose the one you like the most, it's your costume)

Y/n tried to run into her room again but got stopped by Angel. "Alastor will love it, why so insecure?"

"B-because... I'm not used to costumes like this," "Charlie? Where exactly did you buy these?" Vaggie asked and Y/n looked at her to see she had a witch costume but... it looked... hot. "Oh, I found them at the shop down the street, it had so many costumes but all of them kind of... revealed much." Vaggie, Angel, Y/n, and Husk shared a look.

"Charlie dear, did you see anything else while you were there?" Y/n asked the younger female. "Yeah, some handcuffs and other things, why?" "Oh dear, Charlie, those were-" Vaggie leaned to her ear and whispered. Charlie's face lit red in an instant and Angel laughed.

"She's so pure," Y/n giggled and Niffty looked between them. Even if she understood what everything was for, she was acting pure and innocent.

"Charlie, is this really necessary-" Alastor trailed off when he saw Y/n stand beside Angel.
Y/n blushed as he looked her up and down.
"Charlie? Why is my wife dressed like that?"

"I-I-I..." Charlie couldn't bare the embarrassment to have stepped into an adult store and bought costumes meant for... ya know.

Alastor grabbed Y/n's arm and held her, he was dressed in a vampire costume and his cape were covering her body. "Do you hate it that much?" Y/n asked and looked down to meet his chest.

"No darling, I hate that other's can see you looking this gorgeous," Y/n blushed and kissed his lips to hear a wolf whistle and hear Angel say; "Get a room!"

Alastor glared at him and Y/n chuckled.. "Let's get this party started!" Niffty yelled and everyone besides Husk and Alastor cheered.

Everyone went down to the main room to see all the guests that already had arrived. Y/n smiled and noticed one of her friends were there. "Millie!" The woman turned from her husband and smiled before sprinting over and jump into Y/n's arms, "Y/n! It's so good to see you again!"

"Oh damn, what I have missed you!" Y/n giggled and sat her friend back down to the ground. "I missed you too, Mills," Millie then turned to her company, "Moxxie! Come and see who's here!"

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget I'm married to Alastor? He works here and so do I~" she said and glanced over at her husband that was talking to Stolas and his daughter.

Alastor noticed her glance and smiled over at her before going back to the conversation with the prince.
Y/n turned back down to Millie and Moxxie to see another Imp approach. "Hey Mills, Moxx, have you tried their snacks? They're..." the taller Imp trailed off when he saw Y/n stand there. She tilted her head slightly with a smile on her face, "... amazing," Millie cleared her throat and the Imp looked down at her, "Y/n, this is my boss, Blitzø, this is a very close friend of mine,"

"It's nice to meet you, Blitzø," Y/n said and held out her hand to shake it. He grabbed it but instead of shaking it, he brought it to his lips and kissed the back of it. "The pleasure's all mine, hotspot," Y/n quickly yanked back her hand and smiled nervously. "Yeah, I'll be looking for my husband, I'll see you later, Millie, Moxxie... Blitzø,"

Y/n left the three Imps and looked around for Alastor but didn't see him anywhere. She groaned and pressed herself through everyone. She suddenly bumped onto someone's tail and felt herself fall but she quickly got caught. "Carful there," Y/n opened her eyes to see it was Blitzø, she frowned and tried to stand up but he held her down so it looked like a dip.

"You have a husband?" "Yes, not let me go," she tried to get up once again but he held her back. He was strong for being an Imp.

"I don't see a ring,"

"I have it as a necklace in my room," Blitzø smirked, not believing her a bit. He began to lean in and Y/n panicked and did what she was best at. Yell at the asshole.

"I TOLD YOU TO LET ME GO, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Y/n who struggled in Blitzø's arms.

Alastor appeared together with Stolas and his daughter behind him. Alastor glared down at Blitzø, his demonic form about to show. "If you don't let go of my wife in 3 seconds. I will prove that you can die twice," Blitzø said quickly dropped the woman to the floor and she stood up. Alastor goes back to normal and bring Y/n close to his chest. Y/n hugged him tightly as she felt Alastor wrap her in his cape.

Stolas stepped over to Blitzø and scolded him silently. Alastor glared at Blitzø, mumbling words like "Asshole," "Piece of shit," and even "Man-whore,"z

He then turned to Stolas "You should watch your man, Stolas," The Prince glared down at Alastor, "And you should watch your mouth," The two men glared at each other until Charlie walked over and nervously broke them up.

"Okay guys, Y/n is safe and I hope he learned his lesson to listen when people say no... Everyone! Don't mind them and go back to the things you were doing!" Charlie said nervously as the music started once again.

"Let's go and see Husker, darling," Alastor said as he began to walk off with Y/n walking bruised him. She still had his cape around her as they walked off.

Alastor glared one last time at Blitzø who was being scolded by Stolas once again for doing such thing to a lady. Alastor smirked and sat down by the bar beside his wife. "What happened over there?" Husk asked and handed them both a drink each.

"Some asshole that don't understand, "Let me go,"," Husk sighed and the three clinked their drinks together and drank the rest of the night.

After some drinks, it turned out to be very entertaining Halloween night after all.