Stolas x fem imp!reader

Y/n were standing outside of a palace. She looked down at the piece of paper. "It has to be the right one," she said and walked through the gates and walked over to the front door.

She knocked and the door opened by another Imp demon, he seemed to have a e sort of butler clothes. "Good evening, is this the Goetia estate?"

"Yes, what occasion do we get the honor for your visit?"

"I'm the new maid, Mr..."

"Ah, what rude of me. I'm Boxley, pleased to meet you Miss. Y/n. Step in and follow me," Y/n walked inside and did as he said. Boxley lead the girl to a door and knocked to hear a fainted, "Come in,"

Boxley opened the door and stepped inside with Y/n behind him. "Sire, the new maid has arrived,"

"Splendid..." Stolas said and looked up from his papers and at Y/n, they locked eyes and Y/n could swear she saw a glimpse of something in his. Stolas smiled, "Well, aren't you a cutie... I'm Stolas Goetia, head of the family and you will serve me, my wife and daughter. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," Stolas smiled, "Good, Boxley will tell you everything he knows. You're dismissed,"
And with that, Boxley and Y/n left the room and went to another room. "This will be where you're staying,"

"Okay... thank you for showing me around Boxley," The butler smiled. "Why it's my job, Miss. Y-"

"Please, just Y/n," Boxley smiled. "Well Y/n, meet me in the kitchen when you're done. I'll introduce you to the other staff,"

☾ ☼ ☽

A week have gone by and Y/n have gone from the newbie to a pro. She was the most loved servant in the palace that in a week, she went from newbie to head maid of the palace with Boxley, head butler on her side.

Y/n were standing in the kitchen, making dinner for the Goetia's when she heard a bell, it was coming from Stolas' office. She turned to Boxley and the others, "Can someone take over here?" One of the other maid's came over and took over the cooking. Y/n thanked them and walked off to Stolas'

She arrived and knocked on the door to hear Stolas usual faded "Come in,"
So she did, closing the door behind her.

"Y/n, thank you for coming,"

"Is there something you need, sire?"

"No," Y/n sweat dropped, "Then why if I may ask did you call?" Stolas stood up and went up to her, "I just wanted to see you, dear,"

Before Y/n could say anything more, she got picked up in his arms and he slammed his beach onto her lips for a kiss. Y/n were shocked... it felt so wrong... but so right.
She slowly closed her eyes and gave in.

Y/n caressed his cheeks as the kiss got more and more intense. They had to part at some point for air and they stared at each other with pure lust. "Is it wrong for me to say that I loved you the first time I stepped in your office?" Stolas snickered and moved closer, "Not at all, because I love you too," and their lips meet once again but this time, the kiss was shorter because a knock came from the door. "Stolas! I'll be going out with Octavia for a bit,"

"Alright Stella. Be safe," Stolas said as he listened to her footsteps fade. "If we get caught, we both will be in big trouble," Stolas smirked and rubbed Y/n's cheek with his thumb and winked, "Then this will be our little secret,"