Alastor + child!reader

Requested by @Rinthepotato713

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Alastor held his newborn child in his arms as they slept soundly. His wife in the bed also sleeping after a hard work. He sat down beside her on the bed and kissed her forehead, "Thank you." He whispered.

His actions made his daughter/son giggle and reach up their hands to his face. Alastor noticed their awakening and chuckled at their small happy action and laid a kiss to their forehead as well and smiled.
"My little boy/girl."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n walked into the house to see her mother by the coffee table and her father beside her with a bouquet of roses. The 6-year-old smiled at them, they noticed their son/daughter standing by the door, M/n (Mother's name) and Alastor smiled at them and waved them over.

Alastair crouch down and whispered to his child to go over to the gramophone and put on a song she liked.

She did as she was told and picked a gramophone record and the music was released as she put everything on place. Alastor smiled bigger as he listened to the melody and he grabbed his wife's hands as they swayed together in a dance. Y/n giggled at the site of their parents dancing in the living room.

M/n and Alastor parted and Alastor danced over to Y/n and he held her hands as they danced around as well. M/n giggled and recorded the moment between father and son/daughter. Alastor picked Y/n up with ease and they pressed their foreheads together, eyes closed and big smiles on their faces.

"Dad, mom." M/n stopped the recording and put the camera on the coffee table and walked over to the two people she loved the most. "Yes, honey?"

"I know what I wanna be when I be as big as you!" Alastor smiled, "And what's that, sweetheart?"

"I wanna be a singer!"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n had their head down as she/he walked into their home. Alastor walked out from the kitchen to greet her. "Hey kiddo! How was school today?" Y/n send him a glare and Alastor sighed, "Did something happen?"

Y/n looked away from him as they walked towards the stairs. "It's not any of your business." Alastor frowned and opened his mouth to say something but Y/n was already gone up the stairs and into their room.

Alastor sighed and felt a hand on his shoulder to see it was his wife. She smiled at him, "Gige them some space for now. We can go up and check on them later when they have calmed down." Alastor smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you, dear." "I love you too, Alastor."

Time have passed and it was nighttime, Alastor and M/n knocked on their child's door and heard a muffled "Come in."

Alastor and M/n stepped inside to see their kid on the bed, covered in blankets, their face hidden. "Honey, tell us what happened. We want to help but we can't do that until you tell us." Y/n sat up and looked at their parents, revealing their pink and puffy eyes.

Alastor had a dark aura around him and looked his child over for any bruises or scars. "Did anyone hurt you?"

"You can say that *sniff*" Alastor cubbed their cheek and they looked into his eyes. "Physical?" Y/n shook their head and took his head and lead it to their chest over their heart.
"Oh, sweetie." M/n said and hugged her 12-year-old child.

Alastor cleared his throat. M/n let go of Y/n as the kid looked at their father. "Is there someone you liked?" Y/n's expression saddened and they looked down at their lap.

"I take that as a yes... Did you confess to them?" Y/n nodded "And they rejected?" M/n asked and Y/n nodded another time as new tears fell. Alastor smiled slightly and drag his child into his lap and rubbed their back.

"Oh dear... Sometimes love is a hard thing to keep... It takes two and sometimes... people doesn't feel the same which is heartbreaking, I know... But it's very tough of you to confess to someone. And even if they rejected you... it's their problem... because they never get to see you as happy as your future parted will. Someone told me once... that some people think that it's holding on that makes you strong... but sometimes it's letting go." Y/n looked up at their father.

"You can't start a new chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one, honey." M/n said and Y/n looked down at their lap, a small smile on their lips.

Alastor smiled and held up their chin to look up at him, "There's that gorgeous smile of yours!" Y/n giggled and hugged their father and mother, "Thank you." She whispered and they hugged back. Alastor kissed their foreheads. "You're welcome, sweetheart."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n peeked out to the audience and hid when they saw their parents. Y/n took a deep breath, "I can't do this..."

"Of course you can, kid" Y/n looked up to see their uncle Angel Dust and godfather Husk.
Y/n quickly hugged them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Here for support, la principessa" Y/n smiled at uncle Angel and he ruffled their hair before they got introduced up on stage.

They walked up on stage and held the microphone tightly. "Um..." Y/n locked eyes with her father and he motioned for her to take a deep breath. "I wrote a song for my parents... and... it means very much to me... because of everything they have done for me..."

Alastor and M/n smiled at their 18-year-old child.

The song came to an end and Y/n looked over to their parents to see both of them smiling happily, M/n wiping away her tears.
Y/n let out small tears drops as well and chuckled and held out a hand towards them. "I love you guys! Thanks for everything you've done for me... but now it's my turn to do something for you guys!"

☾ ☼ ☽

The new-wedded couple were now dancing on the dance floor and laid a kiss to one another's lips before they parted and locked hands with their mothers'.

"I'm so proud of you, honey... You've come to grow to a very polite and open minded being." M/n said and Y/n smiled at her.

"Thanks mom." They whispered and laid a small kiss to her cheek. They parted and Y/n turned to their father and smiled. "So... what do you think? Are you letting me go or am I still trapped of being your little baby?"

Alastor smield and hugged them, "You'll always be my son/daughter. No matter what happens or how old you get, you will always be our little baby."

Y/n chuckled and hugged him back. M/n smiled at them. They parted and Y/n went to talk to their parents-in-law.

M/n hugged Alastor as their kid walked off. "They're always so happy... they got it from their father." M/n said and bopped her husband's nose.

He laughed, "Well, they got their kind personality and looks from you, my dear." Alastor and M/n smiled at each other and then over at their 24-year-old wedded child. Y/n kissed their parter and Alastor smiled.

"I guess... my little baby is not so little anymore."