Angel Dust x innocent fem!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n were standing outside of Happy Hotel, she was gonna visit her twin sister, Vagatha aka Vaggie.

Vaggie has always been the strong one while Y/n've been more in the back of things. So Vaggie felt the urge to protect her younger twin sister from the danger of Hell. Honestly she was shocked that her sister arrived in Hell because of her innocence but sometimes she does things that she doesn't know are bad.

So the reason she's in hell is most likely that she tried drugs or alcohol and then continued with it because she died of an overdose.

Y/n knocked on the front door and it opened to reveal the Radio demon, Alastor. "Ah, hi there dear, come inside and make yourself comfortable," Y/n smiled and walked inside.
"What's your name, darling?" Y/n looked at him, "My name is Y/n, I'm here to see my sister,"

From the bar, a certain spider demon looked up from his drink and over at the innocent and/but yet gorgeous moth demon.
He smirked and stood up as he walked over, "And who might your sister be, Y/n?" Alastor asked and just when Y/n we're about I answer, Vagatha herself came downstairs to notice her sister surrounded by the two men.

She glared at them, "Hey, Y/n!" She called and Y/n turned to her and quickly hugged her. "Hi sis," Y/n giggled and the two men stared in shock.

That they didn't notice the similarities before.
"My, my, so you're her twin sister? Wouldn't imagine that,"

"Why is that?" Y/n asked and Vaggie glared at Angel. "Well, Vaggie always gets her taco in a twist and you seem so calm and collected more like her," Y/n blinked and turned to Vaggie. "Vaggie? What does 'taco in a twist' mean?" Alastor and Vaggie panicked and Vaggie covered her ears and glared at Angel.

"Don't go and teach her stuff like that, Angel," Vaggie said and the spider chuckled.
Vaggie uncovered her sister's ears when Alastor walked over to stand before her, "Y/n dear, don't do anything Angel Dust here would do, alright? Ignore all his talk about... we'll... everything," Angel pouted and crossed his arms.

Y/n giggled at his childish side and Angel smiled at her. They locked eyes and for a second, the world stopped and Y/n could swear the spider's eyes shined.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were curiously looking around the hotel when she arrived to a door that was ajar, Y/n didn't touch anything until she saw a small baby pig sneak out. Y/n crouched down and the pig looked at her for a moment before walking over and rub against her legs.

She giggled and petted his head, "Seems like he likes you," Y/n looked up to see Angel stand beside her. Y/n smiled and turned to the pig who looked at her like he wanted to be picked up. "Yeah, seems like it," she said and picked him up. "Is he yours?"

Angel smiled and walked closer to Y/n and his pet pig, "Yeah, he's called Fat Nuggets, I call him Nuggs," the spider said and petted Nuggets. Y/n giggled at the cute nickname. "He's adorable," Angel stared at her, "So are you," he whispered and Y/n looked at him in slight shock. "What?"

"Nothing, you should probably go back to the others, Vaggie wouldn't be so happy if you were alone with me," He said and went to take Fat Nuggets away from Y/n's arms. "But I like your company," Angel looked at her as he let Nuggets inside his room again and closed the door.

"You what?"

"I said I like your company," Angel huffed and smiled, "You don't know me, toots,"

"Then why don't we get to know each other. You seem like a good and funny person, I wanna know you more," Angel chuckled and ruffled the moth's hair.

"Sure toots, let's get to know each other,"