Striker x Alastor's daughter OC

Requested by Melody_Amaranth
OC - Melody_Amaranth

A/N: Long chapter

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Clarice had a... we can say confusing life. She's the daughter of Alastor... well, more adoptive daughter. Everyone wondered how she could be The Radio Demon's child when they barely ever seen him with a woman. So when everyone found out she's adopted by him, it all made sense.

The overlord found her when she just was a fawn outside the Happy Hotel where she has been abandoned by her mother.

☾ ☼ ☽

But now Clarice is 18-years-old and is currently on her way to see the Harvest Moon Festival. She was enjoying herself when she found someone stares at her, she looked over to see it was an Imp that looked to be a little bit taller than her, he had pale red skin and bright yellow eyes that pierced into her.

He smiled when he caught her looking back and send a wink, causing the young adults to blush and look away when she was approached by him.

He stood now in front of the shy deer demon, "Why howdy beautiful. What's your name?"

"C-Clarice, sir."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady. And please, call me Striker."Striker held out his hand for her to shake and she held out her hand as well. "Nice to meet you, Striker."

☾ ☼ ☽

Clarice was now watching the Pain Games with some of her new friends when they walked off somewhere. Clarice was so into the games that she didn't see a person behind her before they covered her mouth with a cloth. All she remembers is, she took a surprised breath and fell unconscious.

When Striker came back to join her on the bench, he didn't find her anywhere. He began to search the whole ground where the festival was held and soon noticed an unfamiliar van behind the stage. All the Imps were fixed on the prince's speech that no one noticed something moving behind the stage but Striker did.

He quickly walked over and peeked over towards the van to see an imp in his size set Clarice down in the back and closed the door.

He was just about to take a seat himself when Striker struck and the man immediately fell to the ground, blood surrounding his body.

Striker huffed and said, "Pathetic." before he walked over to the back of the van and opened the doors to see Clarice, still unconscious with tied hands. He untied her arms and picked her up in his arms and quickly and smoothly went to his horse to send you back home.

Thanks to your father who's an overlord, mostly everyone in hell knew where he was living and worked. At the hotel.

☾ ☼ ☽

Striker jumped down from his horse and went over to the door and kicked the door oh so slightly with Clarice in his arms.

The door opened to reveal the princess of Hell herself. Striker bowed his head to give some manner and then looked at her "Princess, is Clarice's father here by any chance?"

"What has happened?"

"Some idiots tried to kidnap her. I stoped them in time but it was on the straw that I caught them in time."